Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who's your favorite sicarios and squads?

Carnitaz

I like to you use Diego, Guillermo, and Valentina along with Flacos and RPG squads. I haven't unlocked my fourth squad camp yet but when I do I'm definitely gonna use Jengi with Fuegos.

F0fu5c0

Well it's a fun question but to be honest the only attack sicarios you can actually use are Diego's and Scorpions (to a lesser degree), it's a waste of time to use anything else.

Master B

Well I play fuegos only, have 2 el lions and 2 rubys (but they are only for cartel war), I play only with 4 diegos..

Bako Bullyz

Banned
2 Diegos, 1 Valentina, 1 guy with purple jacket forgot his name but he's slow AF with all Flacos, in Cartel Wars I use 2 Diegos, 1 Valentina & 1 Guillermo, 3 Squads Flacos and 1 RPG'S

Carnitaz

Oh, I see you're a new player. Start collecting Diegos to save yourself future pain.

Oh, and whatever you do, don't upgrade your "product" production fields, they're useless.
Honestly I had about 4 Diego's but I had already used them to unlock a talent for Guillermo. I know I could have benefited off his extra missile damage but I just didn't want to have the same squad leader for all squads. I did unlock extra energy gain for my other sicarios and now I can actually use my missiles a good number of times while throwing out a couple flash bangs.

Marv

Banned
Oh, I see you're a new player. Start collecting Diegos to save yourself future pain.

Oh, and whatever you do, don't upgrade your "product" production fields, they're useless.
And your wood productiod iron and stone production and the cartel port and flametrowers dont upgrade it there all useless

Is a wasted of rss and time and you will become weaker for your level

And be smart upgrade only your army and helipad squadcamp
(Because this game has no defense the only defense you got in this game is spending alot of gold with talent roulette the get your sicario building or rocketlaucnher shealth talent .or buyinalot of sicario reaper . but that doesnt matter because they just destroy your finca with missiles or fireboms

Zo only invest in your army the rest is all useless

Last edited:

SmurfU32

My fav squad is fuegos.
The attack squad is 4 diegos full missile with 239% missile bonus or 2/3 diegos mixed with 2/1 scorpions...it depends on the situation...unfortunately i didnt get any la quica.
During war i have another 5 diegos, 1 scorpion and 4 ruby I use to mix depending on the situation.