Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why aren't they doing anything to compensate those of us that got bugger all out of the event?

Chase,

Your systems will easily allow you the opportunity to bring up a list of players that got rogerised on the event. I've posted screenshots of the 3rd checkpoint with 5 nerve gas Canons and 14 rocket launchers. I'm not level 55 I'm a lowly 39. Given your systems will also be able to determine the exact average let's say the top 25 in each group received in plata bags nd resources along the way don't you think you might be able to stop the baying mob that clearly are feeling negative (as you put it) about not just the event but basically every single aspect of this gaming experience. The so called random fusing? The wars which you get no reward for? The cartel port redundant? The smokescreen now a useless feature.

If you had ny level of decent you would contact those that have been done and make amends. Not this diplomatic I can pass that on bullcrxp we all know isn't going anywhere.

I really hope you can sort this out as I used enjoy playing the game to pass time in a place I don't particularly like living. I spend more time now on poker deluxe and on that app I've never done a dime