Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Как идёт подбор соперника в войнах?

Starkkill

я не могу понять как идёт подбор соперника в войнах, я играю уже два года в игру и посей день не могу понять этот подбор, сейчас мы участвовали в войне, база соперника была 112 уровня а у нас 66 уровня, игроки моего картеля которые участвовали в войне были 61,58,47,54,57,56,60,58,47,55 уровня, а соперник 68,61,63,65,67,67,68,67,66, 67 уровня, и где баланс игры, мы проиграли эту войну, у нас рейтинг 100000, у соперника 90000, и как мы должны были их выйграть?

Attachments

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

I cannot understand how the selection of an opponent goes in wars, I have been playing the game for two years now and I can’t understand this selection, now we participated in the war, the opponent’s base was level 112 and we have level 66, my cartel players who participated in the war was 61,58,47,54,57,56,60,58,47,55 levels, and the rival 68,61,63,65,67,67,68,67,66, 67 levels, and where the balance of the game , we lost this war, we have a rating of 100,000, our opponent has 90,000, and how should we win them?
я не могу понять как идёт подбор соперника в войнах, я играю уже два года в игру и посей день не могу понять этот подбор, сейчас мы участвовали в войне, база соперника была 112 уровня а у нас 66 уровня, игроки моего картеля которые участвовали в войне были 61,58,47,54,57,56,60,58,47,55 уровня, а соперник 68,61,63,65,67,67,68,67,66, 67 уровня, и где баланс игры, мы проиграли эту войну, у нас рейтинг 100000, у соперника 90000, и как мы должны были их выйграть?
I agree, some of these war matchups are impossible. We are not complaining about losing, some of my favorite wars have been losses for my cartel. Our goal for addressing this is to make the game more fun for everyone. I think the problem is FTX’s equation for selecting fair war matchups.

Background: I believe FTX’s formula considers many areas of the game like total medals, total player levels, compound level, total health/damage of compound including sic boosts, perhaps player talents or total gold spent by players(?). The formula considers all of this and gives a total score considering your current warring lineup. If your score is “close enough” to another cartel’s score, the formula/function gives a success response and matches you in war.

I don’t think one formula is working for all different cartel sizes, and compound levels. The weight assigned to different advantages in the formula simply cannot be accurate for producing fair matchups for all possible cartel size combinations.
(I’m defining “fair” as: possible for either team to win based on performance within the war. A reasonable level of player skill is implied, so a level 60 will never lose to a level 40, for example.)

I recommend FTX do 2 things.
1. Urgently create a second part of the war matchup equation to negate a possible war when certain deal-breaking qualities exist. For example, OPs matchup with player levels all higher and compound much much higher level. I think EVERYONE would agree: we would rather wait than be matched up into a guaranteed win or loss. ESPECIALLY since we have no option to forfeit and move on to a potentially fun war.
2. Stop having only 1 formula for all war matchups unless you (FTX) are openly encouraging us all to be in cartels of 50 players. Segment into large, medium, and small cartels, by number of players, and have differences in the formula for each. Adjust weight of advantages differently for each segment. React to cartels who are exploiting your formula. Your adjustments to the formula likely are reactions to suggestions from top players who are in cartels of 50. We are not all top players. My cartel usually wars with 12-15 players and i’ve noticed compound strength/weakness is MUCH too heavily weighted in your equation. Many cartels exploit this weakness in the formula. Is the strategy to guarantee wins by having a low level compound admirable? Is my cartel making a mistake by having a mid-level compound?

*You (FTX) should be teaching us how to be successful cartels.*

If FTX is encouraging us to do something to perform better as cartels, they should tell us what our goal should be. Like should we be in a cartel of 50 players to dilute the weakness in matchup formulation? Should we do what trendy boringAF cartels are doing and focus on exploiting the weaknesses of FTX’s war matchup formula to ensure only victories by unfair matchups? Should we all destroy the spirit of the game and spy on one anothers war times? What is the point of this game? Should my cartel abandon our compound for a new one in order to have lower player levels of opponents?

Most cartels just want to play and have fun wars. It’s not fun for either team to win (or lose) an unfair fight. Please teach us what to do or solve the problem of heavily mismatched wars.