Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

6-7 Sicarios in base

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRABNUTZ

Intentionally exploiting a glitch is considered cheating. Most cheater don't just exploit the game but also use automated programs like cklickers.
Lol. Nice try. You won't cheapen nobull's success with this banter. The game knows what's up. Those seeking relevance by defamation should bark up a different tree!

MorantMejor

Lol. Nice try. You won't cheapen nobull's success with this banter. The game knows what's up. Those seeking relevance by defamation should bark up a different tree!
Look to me like you do exploit it, or you will not have 7 sicario. Bad bad man.

Serge

I guess all the people who are calling NB cheaters

Would instantly message the devs and say there was a mistake if they woke up and found gold in their accounts one day right?

KKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I use it because its there, why wouldnt i? The day its gone, no one will shed a tear for it, I feel sorry for anyone who's stupid enough to believe that the person next to them wouldnt do the same thing if they could

MorantMejor

Would instantly message the devs and say there was a mistake if they woke up and found gold in their accounts one day right?

KKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I use it because its there, why wouldnt i? The day its gone, no one will shed a tear for it, I feel sorry for anyone who's stupid enough to believe that the person next to them wouldnt do the same thing if they could
I don't say ban all nobull, just crab because very bad man jajajjajajajaj. but i want to know from chase if i we all can use bugs and not get ban, so i can do too. official answer chase

CH0PPER

I would. It is called integrity - you should try it some time.

Serge

I would. It is called integrity - you should try it some time.
I mean, your a fake account trying to be someone else, so ill give you * * this much attention, just to tell you that your a loser

kbye

Serge

I don't say ban all nobull, just crab because very bad man jajajjajajajaj. but i want to know from chase if i we all can use bugs and not get ban, so i can do too. official answer chase
Who is stopping you from using it? Use it, go for it

The only reason your not already doing it is probably because you cant, not because your worried about being banned lol

MorantMejor

Who is stopping you from using it? Use it, go for it

The only reason your not already doing it is probably because you cant, not because your worried about being banned lol
I say use bugs not use that bug, you lazy serge not read well. if i was english i feel little shame right now. shame on you serge, dumbo dumbo serge

Serge

I say use bugs not use that bug, you lazy serge not read well. if i was english i feel little shame right now. shame on you serge, dumbo dumbo serge
Come to my cartel and we will give you 8 sics

Status
Not open for further replies.