Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anybody has reaper yet??

D-Block

Banned
The REAL problem is having more than one of the same Sicario.....twins....triplets.....4 FU**ING Diegos......have some balance with your INSECTS :)

DSD

pluss nerf missiles like you say and more energy
Just kill the missiles. Who needs missiles when you have the smoke screen??! Specially for Lagrima, kill fire bombs too - he doesn't need any of those damage weapons.

LAGRIMA

Just kill the missiles. Who needs missiles when you have the smoke screen??! Specially for Lagrima, kill fire bombs too - he doesn't need any of those damage weapons.
you dont even know what you saying dummy

ogkush

10 contracts

But i dont know how some people have 4-5 reapers already.
They opened many chest or what? If they just bought them, why people get diff offers, that sucks.
I never saw reaper, butcher, smokey or mad dog in offers.

Master B

It's good only to have 1 Reaper, maximum 2. because it gives only health, and you can have 70k bonus, but without dmg, enemies can just freeze those and they don't get any damage, especially fuegos. I think that having butchers is very good tactic, because you have a high dmg, and a great bonus of health on talents as well.

Master B

Good then, it's good as well that you can get him in a silver chest.
So it is available for lower levels too.