Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Autoclickers??

GHI1968

'Pork chop' level 42, online for 7 hours, medal count slowly going down so not active/attacking.

'Magnus Intonat' level 41, online for 13 hours, again medal count slowly going down so not active/attacking.

Come on Chase/Devs...... sort these guys out!

EgregiousParagon.

You can suspect autoclicker, you can never prove autoclicker. There are so many cheaters in this game ... one more one less makes no difference.

I do not use autoclicker apk, and if I want to I can be online for 48 hours....

Bite me

Del

You can suspect autoclicker, you can never prove autoclicker. There are so many cheaters in this game ... one more one less makes no difference.

I do not use autoclicker apk, and if I want to I can be online for 48 hours....

Bite me
Some of us don't want to win by cheating though.Don't be scared......its only your base that will get destroyed,it won't hurt you for real petal!!!!

sky_high

honestly, i don't even blame them anymore. another just obnoxious, bad feature, bad design (forcing people to click "ok" and kicking people offline every 10 minutes is silly), that helps the game maker steal more money from its players by being unnecessarily raided even when they take a break for a minute. any game kicking me off every 10 mins for no reason should make everyone bound for the nut house (i'm on my way!). they say basically you can be vulnerable what.. an hour and a half every 5 hours? i'm really vulnerable much much longer than that to have resources just completely evaporate from being kicked all the time (gamemakers: CHA CHING). in the end, yes we still hate these guys with a passion for autoclicking but now you see it from their view.

EgregiousParagon.

Sorry,

had a bad day. Five (5) out 13 PPL, in my cartel, have not participated in the last cartel war. And this is after i cut 2.
One (lev 40) feels like striking once per war - level 20s is OK. We are now to 13 players used to be 50.

GHI1968

Thanks for the offer but more than happy where I am....... I have a GREAT bunch now ;)

EgregiousParagon.

I have booted a lot more than 9 in one day when we had 50. I am only level 44.

Not sure I would want to go from RH to recruit, and I like that I researched the camp expansion, etc...
Cartel bonuses are really nice. I'll check you guys out. Sick and tired of loosing because FAPs.

Last edited: