Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Black Market Offers

Julio

I finally got a sic contract last night. It's a pretty poor black market now. I have more regular helmets than you can imagine...

double pownage

Two problems i have

How will we get gustavo if he never will show up in market

Second how will we be able to buy sicario contracts when there is a long chain of events and sicario doest show up

Will be impossible to get enough contracts

Retryer

they`re doing everything to make us to spend our gold ! Please noone buy gold with real money ,because they`re thinking if they `re make those things , will make us to spend our money ! Such a greedy company !

Julio

today's rare and unique items were common plata, rare plata, and electronics. Lol

Thema

today's rare and unique items were common plata, rare plata, and electronics. Lol
It surely sucks to have those ****** items in black market but i have to tell, i may been lucky, that i got like 15-20 usefull sicarios' star ranking materials(over a week of crafting), lot of usefull plata which are not so easy to aquire after 40 lvl where generally bag rewards are rare, and 3-5 times i got usefull sicario's contractsx5. Thats in 15 days that new black market exists and i didn't spend a single gold for them.
With the old BM i would spend at least 3-18 gold every day on it. And i would refresh untill i get a usefull sicario Or 15k exp plata. So in 15 days i would have spend 50-100 gold to aquaired like 10x5 usefull sicarios' contracts and maybe some plata. Even some times i could not buy usefull contracts because of lack in loyalty/power points.
I believe that most guys complain because they get less chances on usefull contracts but they don't put everything in scale.. black market is just fine but they could take out of the possible loot, some useless stuff like 500xp platas and the materials needed for crafting. You get plenty of them and they are not needed. If a player surely gets something usefull (at least good materials or high exp plata) they would consider giving those 50 gold (or make it 30 and watch ppl refreshing like crazy). ..

Cruzzer

I'm at a point in the game where I'm focusing more on fine tuning my sicarios so I don't mind all the gear and like the new offerings. I think the refresh needs to be cheaper though. I used to refresh a lot. And like many of you, not once since this update.

fahdi1985

the game is getting ridiculous day by day. i used to play this game like **** some weeks ago but now i just log in do some upgrades, raid some bases and thats it. no more motivation for me to play this game anymore. i haven't spent a dime since last month, even during the event i didn't bought any gold or package. the game is no fun anymore. the difficulty is increasing day by day. the introduction of reaper put the final nail in the coffin. now i can't raid 80% players on my map because of the unbelievable rocket launchers health. the black market sucks now. free chest is useless now. i dont know what are the devs thinking.
i think many of the players like me have left the game, this is all because of the stubbornness and greed of the developers. they just don't want us to play the game anymore, the main goal for them is money that's it.
i really feel sad as i was loving this game and used to play it a lot. way to go ftx!

double pownage

they make decision on analytical data on spending habit, not on making a good game.
Dont spend gold on ****** updates from them, u will get even more ****** updates because they just look when people spend money.

Julio

I did get a sic contract offer!!!! They are rare now in the black market. And two offers for the rare and unique nuts and bolts package!!!!

Vinnie Di Maggio

I think the refresh needs to be cheaper though. I used to refresh a lot. And like many of you, not once since this update.
I was also using refresh a lot before, and have stopped doing so because of the combination of increased price + decreased interest in the displayed items.

Seyfert

I found that 1st refresh cost 50gold too cheap.. hope you guys increase to 1k gold..

double pownage

I dont mind items, but make sure there is always 1 sicario offer. Also stop offering the same stuff.
U can have three days of kneepads or helmets.
Make sure its not same items always
And sicario are way to rare.

Jaspion

I dont mind items, but make sure there is always 1 sicario offer. Also stop offering the same stuff.
U can have three days of kneepads or helmets.
Make sure its not same items always
And sicario are way to rare.
This would be great. At least 1 sicario in each offer

Sp4rky1426

It might just be me but it seems like the black market has had fewer sicario contracts available since its format changed with the recent update. On the first day of the update, i had 15 sicario contracts i could acquire (3 different offers with 5 of each available). I was pretty excited that the new format would make these contracts more easily affordable since I didn't always have enough loyalty or power points under the old system to acquire all of the contracts available in a given day. Since the update, i believe I've had two or three sicario contract offers available. Most of the offers have been for worthless stuff. I don't need to buy hardware, armor plates, common plata (or any plata for that matter), or low level workshop items like helmets.

Now, I must admit that my perception of available offers may be skewed because under the old system if I received worthless offers i would simply refresh for 3 gold. Under the new system with a 50 gold refresh price I am not refreshing at all.

I'm interested in knowing what other people are experiencing. Have the offers changed or is it just my perception? Do you like the new system better or the old? Are you satisfied with the offers you get?
They've pretty much ruined it? It seems they like to ruin the good things and leave the things that are crap well alone? The phrase " If it ain't broke don't fix it " does apply to FTX in fact they seem to apply the opposite!!! Today my offer was
Helmet gear Helmet?? Great just what I needed