Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cartel Compound Layout - Finca lvl 16

Master B

Hello to everyone! I found this forum as a place for every type of content and that is why I am posting this thread.
My Cartel just turned level 31, to be more precise, our Finca is level 16. That means we just got the Rocket Launcher.
What I am asking now is, is there anyone who has level 16 Finca in the Cartel, so he could take a picture and post it here?
I find my cartel compound layout pretty bad, and that is why i want a new one.
If anyone posts a picture or anything that could help me, I would really appreciate!

Here is the picture of current layout.

Attachments

D-Block

Banned
Your compound don't look too bad.....most cartels put their launcher at the back like you did o_O

Julio

Pay attention to the other compounds you attack and note the ones that are more difficult. Yes, rl in the back.

Master B

I don't know how to change my screenshots to format for this site
tinypic.com --> You upload your picture here.. and you can resize. My picture is on 15"Screen (800x600)...And you just copy the last link which has .png

neispavani5

Zg cartel is lvl 20 and we got nerve gas canon, so i went on global leaderboards and found a cartel which has same finca lvl as we do and i copied theirs :)
But we are in a war now, where enemy cartel has a player who is 49lvl and he crushed our finca in two attacks :)

Da ne duljim, tesko je napravit super cartel compound jer te neko uvijek pregazi