Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Crafting times to long

We need an extra craft center

• Yes

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • No.

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • They need the reduce the craft time by 50%

Votes: 35 50.7%

• Total voters

kuxxx

You keep the gold from the deal , for what it's worth.
Hello, can you explain me how the points is countung in cartel wars, for example opponent at this momen has 4 failed attack, 23 succesful attack and 166 point, if 1 attack on compound is 50 point, 22 player if attacked 3 point = 66,,, 50+66=116 why they have 166 points? most of their attacks was 2 point but even have more 50-60 point....
Thank you so much.

F0fu5c0

Hello, can you explain me how the points is countung in cartel wars, for example opponent at this momen has 4 failed attack, 23 succesful attack and 166 point, if 1 attack on compound is 50 point, 22 player if attacked 3 point = 66,,, 50+66=116 why they have 166 points? most of their attacks was 2 point but even have more 50-60 point....
Thank you so much.
From the point the compound is taken down, all of the attacks (doesn't matter if the attack took place before or after the compound was taken down) benefit from the compound destruction multiplier effect, so you multiply the points scored in the attacks by the compound multiplier to get the actual score.

kuxxx

From the point the compound is taken down, all of the attacks (doesn't matter if the attack took place before or after the compound was taken down) benefit from the compound destruction multiplier effect, so you multiply the points scored in the attacks by the compound multiplier to get the actual score.
Thank you so much, my cartel has 1.5× and how to encrease it up to 2.5× do you know?

F0fu5c0

Thank you so much, my cartel has 1.5× and how to encrease it up to 2.5× do you know?
You can't increase it, it's the same for all cartels regardless of Cartel level.

x1.0 if the compound is not destroyed
x1.5 if the compound is destroyed