Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Donate to cartel members.

GHI1968

How about an option to donate resources to other members in your cartel? I always have too much product but can't donate it to anyone. I know it encourages players to attack me but if it could be donated it might encourage players to join cartels?

Vinnie Di Maggio

I also thought about that myself. Looks like a pretty good idea because depending on your level, you're gonna be struggling for iron or for cash, etc. so there is probably something that can be useful here. But that might not be simple to introduce though, because it could induce unfair behaviors like multiple accounts with lots of secondary accounts that are there only to feed the main account, especially now that it is possible to opt out of wars.

Julio

Sounds like a good idea on the surface. I can see a lot of abuses though. An insignificant donation by a high level player can mean a lot in terms of player advancement at lower levels. I'm not sure i like that. Where is the player development then that is what the game is all about?