Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Every update is making this game even worse. + smoke + unbalance + boat

Master B

If anyone agrees with anything that i will write in here, just reply on this with "I agree"

Well I will start off this topic with some basic things that are so irritating to me and made me less interested for this game.

Firstly, there is a new update from yesterday and I saw that you fixed the bug with smoke.. but how come that you can leave a bug for 1 whole week (maybe more than that) and yup, what happened? All Resource Centers were taken daily. Especially leveling up.. Some Resource Centers went to lvl 79, and now when you fixed the bug, who will capture that lvl 79 ???

Secondly, last few updates are so bad, let's take for example this one from yesterday.. My outposts jumped from lvl 33/34 to lvl 39 .. and players lvl 36 jumped to lvl 38 ... and you want to "balance" this game.

Thirdly, what happened with the BOAT ? You are forcing everyone to play this game 0-24. Now when war finishes, everything immediately goes in storage. And what if I am unable to go in game for few hours? I will just get raided, and my CW doesn't help at all if i lose my whole reward.

Also, my smoke doesn't work at all now, i put it on the defensive building, and the building is still attacking me, i put it in front of the building and guess what? the same thing. I put it next to my squad while attacking finca, and again the same thing.

When I started playing this game I was in a good mood because i found it interesting.. Now everything is even more worse, and I thought about deleting this game.

Ben Dover

If anyone agrees with anything that i will write in here, just reply on this with "I agree"

Well I will start off this topic with some basic things that are so irritating to me and made me less interested for this game.

Firstly, there is a new update from yesterday and I saw that you fixed the bug with smoke.. but how come that you can leave a bug for 1 whole week (maybe more than that) and yup, what happened? All Resource Centers were taken daily. Especially leveling up.. Some Resource Centers went to lvl 79, and now when you fixed the bug, who will capture that lvl 79 ???

Secondly, last few updates are so bad, let's take for example this one from yesterday.. My outposts jumped from lvl 33/34 to lvl 39 .. and players lvl 36 jumped to lvl 38 ... and you want to "balance" this game.

Thirdly, what happened with the BOAT ? You are forcing everyone to play this game 0-24. Now when war finishes, everything immediately goes in storage. And what if I am unable to go in game for few hours? I will just get raided, and my CW doesn't help at all if i lose my whole reward.

Also, my smoke doesn't work at all now, i put it on the defensive building, and the building is still attacking me, i put it in front of the building and guess what? the same thing. I put it next to my squad while attacking finca, and again the same thing.

When I started playing this game I was in a good mood because i found it interesting.. Now everything is even more worse, and I thought about deleting this game.
it was never meant to do that anyway n00b

Carisma

Master B

I know, it was a BUG .. and they left that BUG for 1 whole week and all resource centers jumped to lvl 79, who can win RC lvl 79, tell me... please..

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
The Smoke Screen ability protects units from fire, and prevents them from firing.

The Flash Bang ability disables defences.

I believe you misunderstood the purpose of the Smoke Screen - give the Flash Bang a try!