Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Finca and market question?

don Selakijus

I just wonder when is gonna be next upgrade for Finca , since if you got max Squad you cant have 2 torchers and its hard to play vs 60+ players who have max defense.

Next question is more like sugestion for market ...why dont you make market where you can trade resorces for another resorce ,i play strategic games long time ,and always had that in game...

I just wonder when is gonna be next upgrade for Finca , since if you got max Squad you cant have 2 torchers and its hard to play vs 60+ players who have max defense.

Next question is more like sugestion for market ...why dont you make market where you can trade resorces for another resorce ,i play strategic games long time ,and always had that in game...
I don't know...I m just in lvl 46.. xD

Renan

The Black Market is quickly becoming pretty lame. It's not keeping up with game's dynamics and makes little sense. I'd also like to see more interactivity between players at the Black Market.

I mean who would buy armor plates, hardwares, and common platas from the Black Market? As the player progresses further in the game, the Black Market should also offer more useful things that suit our level.