Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GetTing ripped off FREE GOLD NOT WORKING

BIG JS

Why have I read once again FREE GOLD ! if you do surveys and complete them and if you download betting apps and deposit money etc etc and games you get free gold ? Why haven’t I ?
isn’t this illegal in any form ? I’ve sat for hours on end doing these surveys and downloaded games etc etc and done the betting apps and I ain’t received any gold what so ever. Now this is the 2nd time of me bring this up the last time on my old account they was asking me to prove it how do you prove this ? Shouldn’t you have records and the programming tell you who’s done what ? . I am asking is this even illegal to do ? False selling and advertising? What can I do to take this further. I loved narcos so started again fresh and thought it was a bug with my old account but no it’s done it all over again. Now this is the 2nd time last time I was owed thousands of gold this time even more . Who do I contact at the App Store to tell them that this is false and fake and does not work . Because surely this is not right . It

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hi there. I'm sorry to hear you've been having trouble with Offerwall rewards. There is an option in the game to contact our Offerwall partner for any offers that you've had issues with. Please go to the Narcos: Cartel Wars Free Gold section, open the Offerwall menu (three horizontal lines in the top left corner of the screen), select "Status" and tap the offer you're interested in. In the info window, tap the "Report an issue" button if it is available. If not, you'll need to wait until the estimated wait time is over for this button to appear. Our partner will be happy to assist you!