Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How Does Bonus Energy for Each Building Destroyed in Battle Talent Work?

lobsterboy

If you get 3 energy per building destroyed, how do you add 10% or 15% on to that? I am just not understanding how this talent works, so if someone could give me a simple explanation, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Crashy

Banned
If you get 3 energy per building destroyed, how do you add 10% or 15% on to that? I am just not understanding how this talent works, so if someone could give me a simple explanation, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
Actually this has been bothering for some time and I have 2 la quicas. Also will it generate more energy if the building has more health

lobsterboy

Actually this has been bothering for some time and I have 2 la quicas. Also will it generate more energy if the building has more health
Bothering you, as in, you don't understand how it works exactly either?

Master B

Okay, now.. Except of La Quica, you can have an energy gain talent.. 4,8,12,16,20%
Now let's take for example you have 2 La Quica with 25% energy gain each.. that means for every building destroyed you get 50% energy.. that means for 1 building, you get 1 and a half energy back.. To be more precisely, let's take 2 buildings .. 2 buildings destroyed = 6 energy + 50% (3 energy) that means you get 9 energy for 2 destroyed buildings
If you have 50% energy gain of course...

lobsterboy

I just rolled a 3/5 10% bonus and am wondering whether to lock it in. Could you explain how that would work? I would get 1 extra energy for every 4 buildings I destroy? If that's the case, it seems like a pretty bad talent to lock in, compared to some of the others.

Master B

10% for each building you get 3 as I said already.. that means for every 4th building you will get 1 energy.. that's pretty weak and i wouldn't take it if I were you.. Only if you got that talent on La Quica.. 10% of 10 energy is 1 energy.. if you destroy 3 buildings (9 energy) you still won't get that 1 energy cause you need to cross 10 energy.. that means after 4 buildings you get 12 energy + 1 :)

lobsterboy

Master B is correct.

I'll add something that some might not know. Defensive sics are worth 3 energy when killed, whether you're gaining extra energy or not.
Thanks for the information. I did not know that. I have learned lots in the past few days, actually. Thanks to all the forum members who contribute useful information, rather than just complaints.

lobsterboy

10% for each building you get 3 as I said already.. that means for every 4th building you will get 1 energy.. that's pretty weak and i wouldn't take it if I were you.. Only if you got that talent on La Quica.. 10% of 10 energy is 1 energy.. if you destroy 3 buildings (9 energy) you still won't get that 1 energy cause you need to cross 10 energy.. that means after 4 buildings you get 12 energy + 1 :)
Got it, thanks. I don't like that talent, at all. I'll keep rolling.

I'm a 2 squad Gordos, 2 squad RPG Soldiers player with level 13 squad camps right now. I am going for health on my gordos and damage on my RPGs. It's working out great so far with 4 diegos (25/25/25/20). After I land my troops, I can cut through most bases like butter.

CRABNUTZ

I just rolled a 3/5 10% bonus and am wondering whether to lock it in. Could you explain how that would work? I would get 1 extra energy for every 4 buildings I destroy? If that's the case, it seems like a pretty bad talent to lock in, compared to some of the others.
Energy talents are a rip off in my opinion. You're better off to use la quicas for your extra energy. I will provide an example.

Lets assume we're dealing with 7 star sics.

Diego with 2 perfect energy talents = 35% missile/ 30% energy.

La quica with 2 perfect missile talents =40% energy /40% missile

Master B

Let me suggest you, if you don't buy gold often. Better re-roll talent maximum 3 times.. when you see 50 gold for re-roll, don't do it, take ****** talent and when you'll have sicarios for fusing, you will change the talent then.. My friend stopped playing because he was re-rolling one talent. He spent 7000 gold on one talent that he didn't get, and he was pissed off.. better spend maximum 100 gold on re-rolling and try again next time..

CRABNUTZ

Let me suggest you, if you don't buy gold often. Better re-roll talent maximum 3 times.. when you see 50 gold for re-roll, don't do it, take ****** talent and when you'll have sicarios for fusing, you will change the talent then.. My friend stopped playing because he was re-rolling one talent. He spent 7000 gold on one talent that he didn't get, and he was pissed off.. better spend maximum 100 gold on re-rolling and try again next time..
If you do buy gold often, then don't settle for anything but the perfect talent you're looking for. Sometimes they come early, sometimes it takes seemingly 100 rolls. You will save money on the long run by rolling perfect. The average cost of a perfect talent is roughly 3500 gold.

lobsterboy

Ya, I would never do something like that. I will never be a big spender. I have spent about $40 and that will probably be it for me. I am satisfied with all my talents now:

Squad 1 - gordo health 16% (4/5), squad health 12% (4/5), diego 25% missile damage
Squad 2 - rpg soldier damage 16% (4/5), squad damage 12% (4/5), diego 25% missile damage
Squad 3 - rpg soldier damage 20% (5/5), squad damage 15% (5/5) - I just rolled for both of these this morning and am pretty happy with my luck, diego 20% missile damage (need to upgrade Diego a few levels and upgrade to 5 stars before I can lock in squad damage 15% that is currently sitting there)
Squad 4 - squad health 10% (3/5), squad health 15% (5/5), diego 25% missile damage

I have 38% and 35% bonus health on my gordos, including 10% cartel bonus and 37% and 44% damage bonuses on my rpg soldiers, including 9% cartel bonus.

Is there another talent slot that will open up at some point? How many in total will there be, eventually?

Last edited:
Reactions: Neo

Master B

I spent 30$ on this game at whole.. and i have pretty good sicarios hahaha, i was just lucky, i always get hector,victor or someone good in chest... that's all.. and usually i get good talent.. my defensive sicarios
Smokey (rank 5) - 4/5 16% piercing cannon hp , 4/5 16% mine dmg
Hector (rank4) - 4/5 12% near building hp
Hector (rank 4) - 4/5 16% piercing cannon hp
Hector (rank4) -3/5 12% piercing cannon hp
Sebastian (rank 4) - 12% near building hp

And for resource centers
Victor (rank 3) - 12% Rocket Launcher hp
Butcher (rank 3) - 20% mortar damage

And i got in gold chest victor rank 4 haahha but don't know what to do with him.. just keep it.

Reactions: Neo

CRABNUTZ

Ya, I would never do something like that. I will never be a big spender. I have spent about $40 and that will probably be it for me. I am satisfied with all my talents now:

Squad 1 - gordo health 16% (4/5), squad health 12% (4/5)
Squad 2 - rpg soldier damage 16% (4/5), squad damage 12% (4/5)
Squad 3 - rpg soldier damage 20% (5/5), squad damage 15% (5/5) - I just rolled for both of these this morning and am pretty happy with my luck
Squad 4 - squad health 10% (3/5), squad health 15% (5/5)

Is there another talent slot that will open up at some point? How many in total will there be, eventually?
Well, you're doing decent with your percentages. I will warn you, you're gonna hit a wall where those talents won't be successful for you, probably sometime in the low to mid 40's area.

Your talents will need to be "helipad oriented" to more than likely be successful from that point on. Missile damage, fire bomb damage, and flashbang.

Master B

Squad 1 - gordo health 16% (4/5), squad health 12% (4/5), diego 25% missile damage
Squad 2 - rpg soldier damage 16% (4/5), squad damage 12% (4/5), diego 25% missile damage
Squad 3 - rpg soldier damage 20% (5/5), squad damage 15% (5/5) - I just rolled for both of these this morning and am pretty happy with my luck, diego 20% missile damage (need to upgrade Diego a few levels and upgrade to 5 stars before I can lock in squad damage 15% that is currently sitting there)
Squad 4 - squad health 10% (3/5), squad health 15% (5/5), diego 25% missile damage

On one sicario, you are able only to have 2 talents at all..

I play with 4 diegos and i accept only missile dmg or firebomb dmg..
Diego 1 - 12% firebomb dmg, 20% missile dmg
Diego 2 - 12% firebomb dmg
Diego 3 - 12% missile dmg
Diego 4 - 12% firebomb dmg

I am going after ranking up those diegos to get second talent slot :))

Btw i play with fuegos.. so i have 3 Ruby, and they are only for attacking enemy cartel compound

Master B

Crabnutz, i have 5 defensive sicarios , and only one of them has 2 talents.. that means i can have 4 more talents to get....with 4 sicarios rank 4 and one sicario rank 5 i have 25k hp bonus on PC .. but yeah i have 4k bonus on rocket launcher :((( Need to get reaper hhhhh

CRABNUTZ

Crabnutz, i have 5 defensive sicarios , and only one of them has 2 talents.. that means i can have 4 more talents to get....with 4 sicarios rank 4 and one sicario rank 5 i have 25k hp bonus on PC .. but yeah i have 4k bonus on rocket launcher :((( Need to get reaper hhhhh
You need more "health to all" talents

lobsterboy

Well, you're doing decent with your percentages. I will warn you, you're gonna hit a wall where those talents won't be successful for you, probably sometime in the low to mid 40's area.

Your talents will need to be "helipad oriented" to more than likely be successful from that point on. Missile damage, fire bomb damage, and flashbang.
Noted. I will start this plan b on the side. Thanks, again.

Neo

Some good information here. Thanks :)

I have one question too..

I have 5 Diagos should i take all missile talents or fire bomb talent is also good?

I got 16% fire bomb talent on one of my diago and i took it.