Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

League

Hmmmmm

League needs to be changed up my max a week seems to be 60 that's me clearing map twice a day yet I have had leagues that I start 75 down from the start rewards should be based on a certain medal count not by place your in I don't know how guys get over 100 medal's a week but have seen it done is there a glitch or something where ya just leave device running

Retryer

i have level 37 and i will not play again this game ! how can i acces the next league if i conquered al the points on the map and i don`t have players to attack for accessing the the next league ! My map is empty ! do something for us so we can attack for accesing the next league ! And one more problem is the port . Do the port how it was until the update ! You only look for our money .

dallasfan2511

Yes the league tournaments are ridiculous. This past week I've cleared my map off 3x and still didn't make it into the top 15 so I got bumped back a league...all because I wanted to build my base a little. My previous 2 weeks in which I advanced, I was on for 8-12 PER DAY trying to keep up and barely made the top 5. We shouldn't have to LIVE in this game to advance