Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Narcos most hated - just a bit fun :-)

Who is most hated guy in game?

• Ceto

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Maniakbn96

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Justedds/La Cosa Nostra

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Paky

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Patron Andres

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Pablo(IBB)

• Marv

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Serge

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serge

"Your getting verbal abuse because you came into a thread" --> This is not a reason for verbal abusing.

"Maniak im so disappointed in you cry, what are you his mother? some sort of authoritative figure on here that people should care about the 'opinion' of?" --> 3 possibilities now. Maniak can just read my "message of disappointment". He can either reply like "I don't care what you think". Or her could verbal abuse me. And believe me, the last one is the worst and most immature
No its not. but "crying about the thread, then saying hurrr im not gonna post coz this is so wrong!!" Is a reason for verbal abuse, so i dont know what you were trying to pull by pulling out only part of what was said.

Why should there be three posibilities for him to reply to you in a thread that YOU condemned in the first place

Like i said, your a clever person apparently, so - why, did, you, post, in, the, first, place - if not for the sake of just complaining ANYWAY, therefore, warranting the barrage of abuse you got

Master B

Why so serious?
Because verbal abuse is a serious thing.

No its not. but "crying about the thread, then saying hurrr im not gonna post coz this is so wrong!!" Is a reason for verbal abuse, so i dont know what you were trying to pull by pulling out only part of what was said.

Why should there be three posibilities for him to reply to you in a thread that YOU condemned in the first place

Like i said, your a clever person apparently, so - why, did, you, post, in, the, first, place - if not for the sake of just complaining ANYWAY, therefore, warranting the barrage of abuse you got
Serge, trust me, I don't have time to explain you every word written. So just pass this..And don't reply on my posts anymore You didn't get the point, and I don't blame you for that. But I do not intend on explaining you everything. If somebody is verbal abusing me only because I am giving my opinion, then something isn't working correctly. That's end of the story. And that person should be punished, because not only it's a breaking forum, it's breaking etiquette too, not morally.
People are not animals, they can control themselves. And if they cannot, they should be removed from forum.
I will explain you only ONE thing. Why I acted correctly... it is because someone was verbal abusing me, and I didn't fight back, and that was correct.

You asked why 3 possibilities? Because there aren't more than 3. Those 3 are the basis. Others are only subtypes...

Serge

Serge, trust me, I don't have time to explain you every word written. So just pass this..And don't reply on my posts anymore You didn't get the point, and I don't blame you for that. But I do not intend on explaining you everything. If somebody is verbal abusing me only because I am giving my opinion, then something isn't working correctly. That's end of the story. And that person should be punished, because not only it's a breaking forum, it's breaking etiquette too, not morally.
People are not animals, they can control themselves. And if they cannot, they should be removed from forum.
I will explain you only ONE thing. Why I acted correctly... it is because someone was verbal abusing me, and I didn't fight back, and that was correct.

You asked why 3 possibilities? Because there aren't more than 3. Those 3 are the basis. Others are only subtypes...
Okay jobsworth

Well here's the thing you see,there are plenty of threads descending into what could categorically be defined as 'against forum rules'

So whats so special about this one? Just needed to 'get your name' in there somehow? I see a whole batch of threads that have turned into the wrong sorta thing, i dont see you in there crying about every one of them, are you just mad you didnt get into the poll?

And i did get the point, sorry, i'm just not giving you the forum high horse pedestal that your clearly under the impression you belong on (hi @Chase).

But for the sake of argument, ill turn jobsworth just like you, and ill get right up on that pedestal and happily point out that - hey, everyone ' Master B's name is actually a distortion of a word that in reality has absolutely zero place on a pg 13 forum, I assume that you have reported yourself to chase for this Master B?

Master B

Okay jobsworth

Well here's the thing you see,there are plenty of threads descending into what could categorically be defined as 'against forum rules'

So whats so special about this one? Just needed to 'get your name' in there somehow? I see a whole batch of threads that have turned into the wrong sorta thing, i dont see you in there crying about every one of them, are you just mad you didnt get into the poll?

And i did get the point, sorry, i'm just not giving you the forum high horse pedestal that your clearly under the impression you belong on (hi @Chase).

But for the sake of argument, ill turn jobsworth just like you, and ill get right up on that pedestal and happily point out that - hey, everyone ' Master B's name is actually a distortion of a word that in reality has absolutely zero place on a pg 13 forum, I assume that you have reported yourself to chase for this Master B?
On this thread are just too many verbal abusive players.. crossed the line. That's why I sticked on this thread.

Serge

On this thread are just too many verbal abusive players.. crossed the line. That's why I sticked on this thread.
There's lots of verbal abuse on many many threads, this thread is nothing different. Ironically, for someone who certainly loves posting like theyre of high intelligence, 90% of the verbal abuse in here (that's not directed at you mr fake officer) is actually completely friendly between players who are fine with each other and spend all day having banter conversations. So...?

And sorry, like i said, have you reported your name to Chase? Have you made it clear to him that you are actually running around trying to be forum police while your user name is meant as an abbreviation / monicker for the word Masterbate?

@Chase - FTX Games - I think you should do something about this, i dont think its correct that someone is running around with a cheeky naughty name, i feel quite offended whenever i see him post. He's in here complaining about peoples posts, but his constant posting under this rude abbreviation is actually the most offensive thing in this chat if you ask me.

I think everyone should also be reporting to @Chase - FTX Games how offended they are when they see this name posting on a PG13 forum

JackBlack

As a catholic person, i feel offended by your in game name, master bates, so please change it or i should ask that you be banned, sinner. Also my 15 under 13yo kids ask me what does your name mean, double sinner.

P.S. I think you actually like being verbally abused.

Master B

There's lots of verbal abuse on many many threads, this thread is nothing different. Ironically, for someone who certainly loves posting like theyre of high intelligence, 90% of the verbal abuse in here (that's not directed at you mr fake officer) is actually completely friendly between players who are fine with each other and spend all day having banter conversations. So...?

And sorry, like i said, have you reported your name to Chase? Have you made it clear to him that you are actually running around trying to be forum police while your user name is meant as an abbreviation / monicker for the word Masterbate?

@Chase - FTX Games - I think you should do something about this, i dont think its correct that someone is running around with a cheeky naughty name, i feel quite offended whenever i see him post. He's in here complaining about peoples posts, but his constant posting under this rude abbreviation is actually the most offensive thing in this chat if you ask me.

I think everyone should also be reporting to @Chase - FTX Games how offended they are when they see this name posting on a PG13 forum
Actually my nickname was Master here.. and I was speaking with Chase about one subject, and he told me he renamed my profile to Master B.. so yup... don't bark at the wrong tree.

Last edited by a moderator:

Serge

Actually my nickname was Master Bates here.. and I was speaking with Chase about one subject, and he told me he renamed my profile to Master B.. so yup... don't bark at the wrong tree.
Well, me and the people around me are still EXTREMELY offended that your allowed an abbreviation of a sexually implicit term on a PG13 forum

I Guess it would be okay for me to change my name to 'Suck My Big Hairy Test'?!?!?

@Chase - FTX Games would that be okay then? We are allowed abbreviations of rude names??!

Serge

I still feel verbally abused by it, because it reminds me what it was before. And you should definately change your in game name.
Indeed

He's even admitted what the original name was, so now its extremely clear what his intention was when he signed up to this forum, it was to go against the forum rules, he made a rude name, and for some reason, our very capable community manager @Chase - FTX Games , felt the need to only shorten it down?

Its nice to know we are sexually implication names on a PG13 forum Chase!, even nicer to think that the exact same person with that name, who came in here to talk down this thread, wants to be a Moderator.

Shameful stuff really, i cant even respond to him anymore, having his name in my text box is extremely offensive. I actually feel uncomfortable on this forum now @Chase - FTX Games, what if my kid comes on this thread?!?! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO REMEDY THIS SITUATION?!

Serge

And Master B Just used the word -

**** @Chase - FTX Games, so racist words are also allowed??

Nice, Good to know

Serge

It's not my business what my nickname reminds you on.. Your nickname reminds me of word "******" because you needed to point out that Jack is black.. Does it mean you have to change your nickname? No.
Only quoting this for reference, i would like @Chase - FTX Games to come and explain since when it was okay to use offensive racial terms on this forum

Serge

Let me point out that Chase posted forum rules on April 18th, and i signed up on April 9th... That means the rules didn't exist yet.
Btw I am a philosphy student, I don't suggest you to argue with me.. You'll lose anway..
Also I didn't use word "- to insult someone. You again don't get the point.
(LOL ok)

Sorry, i'd rather that people who THINK they are internet police with ACTUAL sexually implicit names that use ACTUAL racial terms dont quote me, im not into the whole racist thing

@Chase - FTX Games , help please, im not really sure how to deal with this? I have someone who uses racially offensive terms, and has a sexually implicit name on a PG13 forum talking to me? Suggestions?

Serge

Wow, so now my under 13yo african american kids are asking me what- means. Why do you hate my african american kids? I don't think this is normal behaviour on a public pg13 forum.-/QUOTE]

Indeed, i didnt think my kids needed to come onto a forum and be met with the infamous and extremely offensive N word.

I really hope @Chase - FTX Games is planning to do something about what has happened here today

Shank

So you don't believe in freedom of speech then ?

What are you, a communist ?

Status
Not open for further replies.