Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Game Update gives different players

Kindu

Today after I installed new update I got different lavels of players in my map. My level is 42 and the players are level 41 to level 49 !!!

How a level 42 player can fight with a level 49!!! Also enemy outposts are much lower now!!!

Please explain what you guys are planning..

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Today after I installed new update I got different lavels of players in my map. My level is 42 and the players are level 41 to level 49 !!!

How a level 42 player can fight with a level 49!!! Also enemy outposts are much lower now!!!

Please explain what you guys are planning..
From the Announcement Forum post about today's update:
  • Improvements were made to matchmaking to better account for player performance, in addition to level and rating.
  • Changes were made to Outposts that appear on a player's map so they do not outlevel players.
Let us know how the changes go for you after a few days of playing with them!

Kindu

From the Announcement Forum post about today's update:
  • Improvements were made to matchmaking to better account for player performance, in addition to level and rating.
  • Changes were made to Outposts that appear on a player's map so they do not outlevel players.
Let us know how the changes go for you after a few days of playing with them!
Thanks I just checked the announcement. But first of all now Im getting level 40 enemy outposts which gives very low resource. And secondly as I've said, there are players of level 41 to level 49!! How are you match making me with a level 49? Theres a level 44 player too with 1000+ medals so you are certainly not matchmaking according to medals like old times.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Thanks I just checked the announcement. But first of all now Im getting level 40 enemy outposts which gives very low resource. And secondly as I've said, there are players of level 41 to level 49!! How are you match making me with a level 49? Theres a level 44 player too with 1000+ medals so you are certainly not matchmaking according to medals like old times.
Most people did not like that system - it led to players of varied levels with the same medals. We have sense added more measures into matchmaking as mentioned above. Let's let this settle for a few days so the new system can populate maps well and see how it goes. Definitely keep me in the loop of your experience.

Also we had TONS of feedback that Outposts were outleveling players and were becoming unbeatable - hence the change there. I will keep an eye out for more feedback on this change.

Kindu

Most people did not like that system - it led to players of varied levels with the same medals. We have sense added more measures into matchmaking as mentioned above. Let's let this settle for a few days so the new system can populate maps well and see how it goes. Definitely keep me in the loop of your experience.

Also we had TONS of feedback that Outposts were outleveling players and were becoming unbeatable - hence the change there. I will keep an eye out for more feedback on this change.
I agree with outposts, that so many people suffered for it. But the problem become same again with the players. That is why everyone complained previously, we got much higher opponents on world map. Now its same again, very higher level players are coming on map. Let see how others think about it. Thanks for your reply Chase, this forum is truly helpful.

IvanZG

did you realy put agaim matchmaking players on medals instead on level??? are you normal???

Kindu

did you realy put agaim matchmaking players on medals instead on level??? are you normal???
No certainty not medals because the level 44 player u got has 1000 medals and im on level 42 with 800 medals. But I dont know how they matchmaking!

IvanZG

No certainty not medals because the level 44 player u got has 1000 medals and im on level 42 with 800 medals. But I dont know how they matchmaking!
before when I was 41 i got player 47-55... I hope it wont be that again..... +-1 lvl is OK

Centipede

Not cool. On my level 41 account, im getting level 47s. This is the same bs as the last time you guys messed with matchmaking.

The recent method was fine. As a lvl 41, i was getting mostly the same level with a few 39s, and a few 42s.. if it wasnt broke, why fix it??

No way in **** i can clear my map with level 47s. This f-g blows!

The low outposts now are bogus too! Before they were within 2 levels of me which was fine. If a player was complaining that they couldnt take out an outpost 2 levels above them, then they should play candy crush instead. I make more in 15 minutes from my factories then I do from a level 35 outpost. Wtf ftx?? Change this sh-t back!

Last edited:

Cuban Cartel

Me giving my opinion doesn't mean im in favor of FtX. I dont think anyone in this game likes them that much

donvito

Banned
Me giving my opinion doesn't mean im in favor of FtX. I dont think anyone in this game likes them that much
Yup, they sucks big time...

I just joined and read few posts and i show your reply in favor of them.. no hard feelings..

This is just BS game and they want our $$

Centipede

Well i like the challenge of beating higher players.I can beat anybody my level so it gets boring. :D
Oh I can beat anyone my level too, but thats why I drop real money on this game so I can clear through my map when needed with little casualties.

Theres no reason I should be seeing level 47s with 3 rls, 2 nerve gas, 4 pcs.. and I just reached lvl 41.

The whole reason that I try not to level up too fast is so that I dont go up against tough players too soon.

++ESREF++

This is the worst update ever seen. Also my map is full of higher level players. This update is not a balance hence make all the things and the balance worse. There is no option for me to beat 5 level upper players with my current Squad, Traning Camp and Heli.
I really started to think quit playing the game.
Also some lower level players shown but beating them is so easy and not fair to them.
Match making can be done according to level ( +/- 1 is acceptable ) or according to finca level. Same finca levels can be matched. Other wise new version is no more playable.