Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

No green ticket?!?!

Jamal

Banned
I mean. Why the rewards has different in every stage?. Stage 5 have blue and purple. And stage 4 has green and blue?. Why not just make like directive event like use to be? Just asking!!
Anyway.. has u got answear about league @Chase - FTX Games ?

fahdi1985

Yeah no green tickets in stage 5. So my brothers once again ftx has done it. I mean seriously? Come on! Naah no worries i have got used to it. Nothing new from ftx.
Btw the green directives are used in all weapons storages so thankyou ftx. We will just play the event and enjoy our blue directives. Lol@ftx

Jamal

Banned
Again, again and again.. you asking me @Chase - FTX Games but dissapear again. Really dead forum!. I think you will not answear this until event ends. Anyway. How about the othet member here that asking u too. You just read they thread no answear and even action. Is this how you treat your costumers?. I have a question that u never answear since over 3 months ago.

LAGRIMA

i just got purple and blue i do not get green ones that sucks ftx you suck always thinking about money and never thinks about your players that not good we are the ones that make the game running for you whit our money and you dont care about our opinion we ask for something and we never get it we get another **** that we dont even need but not what we ask always you are the ones that gonna bring the game down cause we will stop playing like a lot of people did already you better start thinking about your players and stop thinking just about money cause you will see what gonna happens whit the game

ANGEL MARTIN

I mean seriously, what's the point of this raid. To reward the high level spenders who can just missles through. What about the players who have to actually deploy?

Tessa

How come someone got to play stage 4 and get green directives, and the rest of us had to play stage 5 where there was no green directives? @Chase - FTX Games? We all need green directives!

F0fu5c0

I'm expecting FTX is planning to offer the missing types of directives in a forthcoming event, since events are now more frequent.