Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

One of the worst (free)game ever without support team!!

Lazar Gustavo

Guys this game is a kind of **** hey just asking money with these idiot offers but when a player have an issue they don't give a ****..I am so sad with this ****** game and did many tries to resolve this problem but no one from the narcos support team can be helpful even 1 time.the best advice from me:DONT GIVE MONEY TO THIS GAME!

Dirty Sanchez

Agreed. I used to spend lots of money on the game. Try playing free at level 41. It's impossible.

MAXIMUS

Guys this game is a kind of **** hey just asking money with these idiot offers but when a player have an issue they don't give a ****..I am so sad with this ****** game and did many tries to resolve this problem but no one from the narcos support team can be helpful even 1 time.the best advice from me:DONT GIVE MONEY TO THIS GAME!

Seu idiota do ****en, não ouça essa boceta!!

Dan

Great game, but not for free :oops::oops:. Support... don't bother, had also sent but no response.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Support... don't bother, had also sent but no response.
Your frustration is certainly heard and felt. We have a team of support agents who each work 8 hours a day, with 6 day a week coverage. We are ramping up our staff in light of a rapidly growing player base and help requests. Sorry for the inconvenience as we catch up! We aim to provide a better support experience and are working towards that goal.

Vinnie Di Maggio

Hi Chase.

I actually had a problem with the game twice. Each time I wrote to tech support but never hot any feedback, not even to acknowledge my message was received. That's frustrating indeed.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Hi Chase.

I actually had a problem with the game twice. Each time I wrote to tech support but never hot any feedback, not even to acknowledge my message was received. That's frustrating indeed.
We are a few days behind our normal schedule right now. When did you submit the help requests?