Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Paratroopers not attacking and squads

Rdogg420kgb

1/2 my paratroopers are going back and forth not attacking and some of my sicarios and soilders also

WelshPhantom

Yeah its happened to me a few times,its like they're stuck between 2 targets and don't know which target to attack

LAGRIMA

happen to me a lot of times they just run away and come back and run again crazy

Bako Bullyz

Banned
Same here, when going for a no deploy they go to side of Finca and get in way of weapons instead of staying put where I dropped em off at like they use to.

Rdogg420kgb

Same here, when going for a no deploy they go to side of Finca and get in way of weapons instead of staying put where I dropped em off at like they use to.
Thats exactly what mine are doing. ftx chase please fix problem i text support and they said send them a video how im i suppose to do that like i record my games lol

Jamal

Banned
Thats exactly what mine are doing. ftx chase please fix problem i text support and they said send them a video how im i suppose to do that like i record my games lol
What? Send them video??? Wow cool. Can i be ur cameraman?