Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Players always online

GHI1968

Come on Chase and FTX....... Get a grip on the players that are online for hours on end.

Yet again I have a player who is constantly online, currently over 18 hours.

I take it your not sorting these guys out so we can all use these autoclicker things?

I'm going to start to post details of these clowns then we might get some action.

Attachments

GHI1968

Come on Chase and FTX....... Get a grip on the players that are online for hours on end.

I take it your not sorting these guys out so we can all use these autoclicker things?

I'm going to start to post details of these clowns then we might get some action.
19 hours online....... finally able to attack.

daREALmasterB

There are many players I've been unable to clear because of this "auto clicking". I have been advised to wait until 2-3 a.m. (0200-0300) to attack as their timer resets between these hours. I will not sleep and attack at this time. You should do the same and post here if it works.

Patron andres

At most you can be online 5 or 5 hours and something, never 19 hours

fahdi1985

I have seen that whenever there is a warning that i will vulnerable to atracks in 30 minutes, during these 30 minutes i can attack the players who are online for more than 8 hours. Maybe this is a coincidence everytime but this hapoen. Try it sometime