Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Players are complaining and creating all wrong posts

Neo

Hello everyone,

I am here since few days and i was reading old posts.. I see many complains some are good but some are not.

Why don't we just ask questions to some experienced players.. Like what is best way to get talent, game strategy, what to upgrade at which time and so many other things...

Many experienced players want to help and they are giving nice advice.

All I see here is hate and fight. Let's do some real game related talk here :)

Thanks

Last edited:

Master B

Okay, hit the question :3
-i consider myself as a high level player :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Neo

lobsterboy

Hello everyone,

I am here since few days and i was reading old posts.. I see many complains some are good but some are not.

Why don't we just ask questions to some high level players.. Like what is best way to get talent, game strategy, what to upgrade at which time and so many other things...

Many high level players want to help and they are giving nice advice.

All I see here is hate and fight. Let's do some real game related talk here :)

Thanks
You won't hear any complaining from me. There should be a sub-forum for complaints to keep it away from people who don't want to see it. I can't imagine being a new player and coming to a forum for advice and having to weed through all this crap.

Master B

Well, I could say for myself that i am experienced player. I hope that I at least look like an experienced player.

Marv

Banned
You won't hear any complaining from me. There should be a sub-forum for complaints to keep it away from people who don't want to see it. I can't imagine being a new player and coming to a forum for advice and having to weed through all this crap.

Which weed ? Kush?

ogkush

FTX created forum because they dont need bad opinion on play / apple store.
But, here is also real game talk :)