Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Please tone down/nerf diegos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayjay

IMG_0248.jpg
since i hit level 40 and invested alot of money into my rocket launcher health and defense all im getting from fellow opponents are no deploy missled please @Chase - FTX Games speak to your team about this issue. Is not fair and cheap
IMG_0242.jpg
IMG_0243.jpg
IMG_0244.jpg
IMG_0245.jpg
IMG_0246.jpg
IMG_0247.jpg

Ins

LOL delete this topic!!!!
no need to nerf diegos coz some players have RL 80k+ and it would be imposible to beat them!!!
nerf diegos - so nerf RL health for sure.

Jayjay

LOL delete this topic!!!!
no need to nerf diegos coz some players have RL 80k+ and it would be imposible to beat them!!!
nerf diegos - so nerf RL health for sure.
Nahh my scorps can get the job done when it comes to rl health diegos def need to be nerfed

Jayjay

So the money you invested in defense is more important than the money other people chose to invest in offense ?
i see your point but if scorpions can be nerfed so can diegos because they are being abused just as the scorpions were

Shank

i see your point but if scorpions can be nerfed so can diegos because they are being abused just as the scorpions were
That's a matter of opinion.

Playing devils advocate here of course, but...

You say no deploy is cheap, I say 100k rocket launchers are cheap.

Who is right and who is wrong ?

As for a Diego nerf I doubt you will see It, they would lose so much money from play store refunds. I would demand my money back in a heartbeat, and if playatore wouldn't do It, then I'd dispute it with my credit card company.

I think the best solution is 50% missile damage to finca, or something similar...otherwise how do you kill bases with 3 x 100k Rls, plus whatever other ridiculous health people have on their piercing cannons and nerve gas ?

Ins

Nahh my scorps can get the job done when it comes to rl health diegos def need to be nerfed
i have level 44 and still have no scorpion and i cant destroy your RL so easy. with diegos i need 4 rockets to destroy 1 your RL.

Ins

As for a Diego nerf I doubt you will see It, they would lose so much money from play store refunds. I would demand my money back in a heartbeat, and if playatore wouldn't do It, then I'd dispute it with my credit card company.

I think the best solution is 50% missile damage to finca, or something similar...otherwise how do you kill bases with 3 x 100k Rls, plus whatever other ridiculous health people have on their piercing cannons and nerve gas ?

noone wants his base to be raided. so i propose - delete all diegos and nerf missle to 1000 damage! all bases will be safe and all happy)))))))

Jayjay

That wouldnt be a bad solution..

Jayjay

But i also like for people to suffer when they attack my base and not be able to take out my rocket launchers with just three taps.. so with that being said NERF DIEGOS!

Julio

The point is, with the current game design and the preponderance of higher level players attacking with a missile heavy offense (Diegos with missile talents maxed), there really is no effective defense. Why bother upgrading any of your defensive weapons for day to day PvP raids? The ONLY time defense becomes relevant is during cartel wars when you defend against lower level players.

I don't have THE answer. Probably not nerfing Diego because of the backlash that would ensue. There have been many suggestions on this forum and supposedly FTX is working on some counter strategies.

Personally, I find it annoying to be raided by a no deploy or a low deploy attack. It's not what I expected when I started playing the game. I would prefer to see tactics, troop deployment and defenses play a greater role in game play.

Six clicks on the phone to take out a base seems a bit hollow.

fahdi1985

So you can refund your money? Didn't knew that. Please tell me more about it

fahdi1985

The point is, with the current game design and the preponderance of higher level players attacking with a missile heavy offense (Diegos with missile talents maxed), there really is no effective defense. Why bother upgrading any of your defensive weapons for day to day PvP raids? The ONLY time defense becomes relevant is during cartel wars when you defend against lower level players.

I don't have THE answer. Probably not nerfing Diego because of the backlash that would ensue. There have been many suggestions on this forum and supposedly FTX is working on some counter strategies.

Personally, I find it annoying to be raided by a no deploy or a low deploy attack. It's not what I expected when I started playing the game. I would prefer to see tactics, troop deployment and defenses play a greater role in game play.

Six clicks on the phone to take out a base seems a bit hollow.
I have been saying this since the beginning . But some players don't get it and start bashing me

Shank

I have been saying this since the beginning . But some players don't get it and start bashing me
I haven't bashed you.

While being no deployed is lame, it's part of the freemium model. I think that's why you see some negativity about it. It's not much different than tons of other games, like World of Tanks where you can pay to become basically a one shot kill king, while laughing as tank shells hitting you don't even scratch the paint.

Is there skill to it ? Not really.

Is it lame ? Sure.

Is it fun ? Of course.

People exchange time and money for pimped out sicarios, the developer agrees once you've spent a ton of cash to allow you to become a god of war. This is far from the only game set up this way, and I don't see them changing it anytime soon.

As for refunds. If you buy something and the devs change it and it is serious detriment you can apply for a refund. It's like buying a brand new car and a week later you pick up a 30 year old ruskbucket at the dealership instead. Bait and switch basically.

Shank

Having defenses touching your hq and clumped together is making it easy for them. At least try and not advertise "Easy, No Deploy Kill Over Here !"

Not bashing or trolling, but your base setup isn't doing you any favors.

fahdi1985

fahdi1985

Having defenses touching your hq and clumped together is making it easy for them. At least try and not advertise "Easy, No Deploy Kill Over Here !"

Not bashing or trolling, but your base setup isn't doing you any favors.
lol you missed the whole discussion here mate. Is doesn't matter how clumped or gapped my weapons are. They JUST MISSILE THE FINCA. I will repeat again THEY JUST MISSILE THE FINCA. you getting me bro? My base setup has no issue or role in the no deploy because THEY JUST MISSILE THE FINCA WITH 4 CLICKS. LOL

P. S These capital letter doesn't mean i am screaming i just used them to imply my point. :)

SpdR08

Nerfing down Diego would make many players angry and cause some imbalance problems in game, imho.

The problem is with no deploy attack, guess the best solution would be to make finca immune to missile/firebombs.
But maybe some will want to nerf paratroopers too... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.