Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pls make the Finca immune to air strikes!!!

D-Block

Banned
I didn't realize we were talking about world issues in this forum??? Interesting.....

Shank

I'm with yohh this is not fair.

You know what else is not fair:

People born into 3rd world countries that worry about where their next meal will come from while others are born in 1st world countires and their main complaint in life is that they are getting beat in a video game.
Perhaps their parents should have the foresight to not have a kid during a famine, drought or civil war ?

BillyBob

Banned
Whats funny now is these turds who try to level the Finca with missiles and fail just retreat. Guess they just move on to the next guy on their map?
So they launch an attack, fire off their missile barrage, fail and then don't even bother to deploy and try to take the base. They move on.

D-Block

Banned
I'm was about to buy a couple Diegos and be CHEAP.....but then I decided that 7 clicks on a Finca isn't much fun....Let's be a REAL narco and send in my VATOS!!!!! :cool::cool::cool:

D-Block

Banned
Do these DEVS sit around smoking weed all day??? Plan on ever fixing this ridiculous problem??? Maybe we can play a game that actually makes sense??? Or maybe you guys can keep allowing players to EXPLOIT your silly game?? Doesn't some guy named CHASE read these threads??? Or do I need to use inappropriate language??
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

BillyBob

Banned
--->>> Or do I need to use inappropriate language?? <---

That results in an almost immediate reply. I used the word “idiot” and within no-time received a notice. Go figure! Considering the abuse and slander and vulgarity used in some of these threads. :rolleyes:

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
--->>> Or do I need to use inappropriate language?? <---

That results in an almost immediate reply. I used the word “idiot” and within no-time received a notice. Go figure! Considering the abuse and slander and vulgarity used in some of these threads. :rolleyes:
We try yo be consistent - please report any other inappropriate behavior or language you see.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Do these DEVS sit around smoking weed all day??? Plan on ever fixing this ridiculous problem??? Maybe we can play a game that actually makes sense??? Or maybe you guys can keep allowing players to EXPLOIT your silly game?? Doesn't some guy named CHASE read these threads??? Or do I need to use inappropriate language??
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
We have some counter strategies coming for this soon

LAGRIMA

make everybody deploy that what troops are to use them so after you wasted time in training your troops and level up the camp squads for nothing that really stupid if you strong why use only missiles be a man and deploy show what you got or maybe those people are scared that they wont beat your base they have no game only missiles jajaja i got 12 diegos all missiles talents and 7 scorpions all firebombs talents but i always deploy where is the fun in just trow 5 or 6 missiles and that it that stupid all the fun is in deploy and beat your base like a man