Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pls make the Finca immune to air strikes!!!

Julio

The joke of it is

Most of the people you think would be upset over this, the ones you think have 'no talent', are the ones who have been trying to get no deploys stopped for longest

Like really, you need to stop drinking so much hateraid, your beef is with the devs, not the players that you desperately wish you had the same sic as
Yes Serge. This is a game design and developer issue. More power to the players who have figured out how to play the game as it is currently designed.

I think D- block and others (to include myself) would like to see a redesign that addresses the no deploy and low deploy strategies that really do require no real skill in implementing. This doesn't mean that the players who are using these strategies have no skill, just that the game would be better and more interesting if FTX would address the issues in a way that added more balance to the game and required some thought and skill to attacking a base other than click, click, click.

fahdi1985

Yes Serge. This is a game design and developer issue. More power to the players who have figured out how to play the game as it is currently designed.

I think D- block and others (to include myself) would like to see a redesign that addresses the no deploy and low deploy strategies that really do require no real skill in implementing. This doesn't mean that the players who are using these strategies have no skill, just that the game would be better and more interesting if FTX would address the issues in a way that added more balance to the game and required some thought and skill to attacking a base other than click, click, click.
please explain this to crabnutss

CRABNUTZ

And all those players with all the perfect talents would still be ahead of you on the event leader board. So, what is your complaining really going to accomplish?

Shank

Too many people in this thread not understanding how freemium/pay-to-win game model works.

If people want to spend the thousands you would need to get a perfect Diego squad and missile everything, then they are able to.

If they don't want to spend the money, the content is harder and takes longer to advance. A perfect Diego missile squad is still possible, but it will take much longer and require more time and luck.

That's the whole idea behind freemium/pay-to-win games like this one.

Julio

And all those players with all the perfect talents would still be ahead of you on the event leader board. So, what is your complaining really going to accomplish?
It's not about perfect talents and I'm not complaining.

I have squads with perfect talents. If you read my post again, you will notice that I am simply saying the game would be better if there was a redesign that addressed the no deploy and low deploy strategies and required players to use skill and thought in attacking a base.

I have also stated that there is no objection to players getting an edge on their opponents using real money to upgrade their capabilities. That's part of the game.

Asking to address a design issue and for the developers to make the game more challenging in terms of tactics is not complaining.

:)

gloock2

Lets brake it down, dev get paid from donation that players made, non donate players just make a beef count to those who pay for game..
If u don't spend cash for this game then don't compare urself with those who have a (life) and spend they cash in game.
Mots players who donate are in high leagues with high levels so regular players have a cap they can reach without investing any cash, maybe it would be nice system if players who spend 10000$ in game will be paired with the same players instead of paring them with poor non donate players.
P.S. I mean at certain points make different matchmaking system.

Serge

Well i agree, and ultimately thats why im saying to OP that the JOKE of it is, the players who he thinks have 'no talent', are the ones who have been trying to get no deploys stopped for the LONGEST, way before it was effecting smaller players, it was effecting bigger players.

I mean consider this right - no offence (to anyone), but a level 40 whos just managed to get out of his 30's being firebombed to death, vs a level 61 (at the time i mean) who's account is fully maxed, and base talents are all perfect, having their base firebombed to death, who do you REALLY think has a bigger grievance here? Maybe this is the reason that so many big players really have no time or empathy towards the smaller crowd who are always complaining. I mean, frankly, if your not a payer who PAYS, and a player who actually puts a cent into the devs pockets (as many people on here like to claim), then what on earth gives you the impression you (Not you personally) should have a say anyway?

My problem with people like him, is that he has a hater mentality, in reality, no matter what change the devs make, the people who spend the most will have the most fun. And people like him will forever find ways to complain

CRABNUTZ

It's not about perfect talents and I'm not complaining.

I have squads with perfect talents. If you read my post again, you will notice that I am simply saying the game would be better if there was a redesign that addressed the no deploy and low deploy strategies and required players to use skill and thought in attacking a base.

I have also stated that there is no objection to players getting an edge on their opponents using real money to upgrade their capabilities. That's part of the game.

Asking to address a design issue and for the developers to make the game more challenging in terms of tactics is not complaining.

:)
Or, perhaps since they're in this business to make money, they leave it like it is and force you to upgrade to the point where you can stop diegos, or just live with it. I'm not against a healthier finca. It doesn't matter to me. I don't get beat by Diego no deploy anymore. No matter what they change, I'm still gonna win, and most of the people crying on here (not directed at you) are still gonna lose.

D-Block

Banned
So, using talents to solve a simple math equation is cheap? C'mon man. Hit me up when a valid argument falls outta the sky and lands on you.
Congratulations....you figured out a math equation ;)....maybe if the Devs were good at math they'd give the finca more health...it's also a no brainer that the money players will always have the edge....but everyone must admit that watching somebody missile your finca apart when you've spent real money to upgrade your base is WHACK!!! :confused:

CRABNUTZ

Congratulations....you figured out a math equation ;)....maybe if the Devs were good at math they'd give the finca more health...it's also a no brainer that the money players will always have the edge....but everyone must admit that watching somebody missile your finca apart when you've spent real money to upgrade your base is WHACK!!! :confused:
It is whack. In fact, I think it's so whack that I took the time to arrange my base in such a way that it can't be done anymore. I guess I could've spent that time in a less productive manner. Like littering the forums with complaint after complaint. That seems to work really well, huh?

D-Block

Banned
It is whack. In fact, I think it's so whack that I took the time to arrange my base in such a way that it can't be done anymore. I guess I could've spent that time in a less productive manner. Like littering the forums with complaint after complaint. That seems to work really well, huh?
If only we all had finca lvl 22....that would totally fix the problem o_O

D-Block

Banned
If you have more free time on your hands maybe you can rearrange my base so that I can finally stop complaining :eek:

CRABNUTZ

If only we all had finca lvl 22....that would totally fix the problem o_O
It's not just about having level 22 finca. I drop level 22 fincas all day long. It's about arranging your buildings in the correct manner.

D-Block

Banned
I'm Finca 21 now!! Some guy tried to "no deploy" me with 4 Diegos and ran out of energy LMFAO
More health or immunity is NEEDED ;)

Blacknoyzz

Im calling for a reintroduction of skills and strategy into this game!!!
These no talent "click" players should go and play Candy Crush o_O
I'm with yohh this is not fair.

You know what else is not fair:

People born into 3rd world countries that worry about where their next meal will come from while others are born in 1st world countires and their main complaint in life is that they are getting beat in a video game.