Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[POLL] After the update, will you still take offers?

After the update, will you still take offers?

• Yes

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • No

Votes: 26 92.9%

• Total voters

Hbanx

Please Put in comments how much you put money on the games
If you answer yes tell us why
If you answer no tell us why

Kali

Banned
I haven't bought offers for ages even I I buy one I will think twice before buying.

W@tch3r

I put in round 3000 euros and as my investmen.t is at risk with all the weird updates and nerfs. I am stopping to continue to inves.t more

Played a lot of talent roulette and i am certain that's it rigged. Impossible to be at 20% missile and almost impossible to be at 15% hp for building.

Edit: why does investmen.t flags you for spam?

Last edited:

tester

I put in round 3000 euros and as my investmen.t is at risk with all the weird updates and nerfs. I am stopping to continue to inves.t more

Played a lot of talent roulette and i am certain that's it rigged. Impossible to be at 20% missile and almost impossible to be at 15% hp for building.

Edit: why does investmen.t flags you for spam?
What level are you and what did you get for 3k euros?

W@tch3r

Lots of things speed up etc but mostly trying to get talents for diego team, fuego team and base team. Failing hard at it mostly talents that i wanted are 3/5 or 4/5 just couple of sicarios got 5/5. Lots of respect to people with full 15% hp building in bases don't want to know how much they spent to get that

ACO

Banned
Well i cast my vote NO!
Later edit: because the game is pay to play! There are tons of games free to play where you can get strong in long time true but you can grow whythout beeing forced to spend money. In those games only if you want to get an edge over your oponents you spend money for the little extra. Here you have to spend money constantly to grow

Last edited:

Hbanx

pay 20 € a month, but after this update I decide to stop paying for ****

Keinara

NO, i buy to get what they offer but when they change the offer after i bought it then NO more buy until i get back what i bought as what they offered before they change it. In fact, i ONLY play for cartel war now

LVMonkey

the update will eventually be corrected, but the reason I won't be giving them anymore of my money is because the offers just keep going up based on what you purchased before.
Example, i bought a $9.99 offer and the $4.99 went away and never came back.. then I bought a $19.99 offer and the $9.99 offer never came back. Now the lowest offer I get is a $19.99 offer, and I can't afford to just throw $20 at the game all the time, where I would have paid $5 repeatedly (more than $20 worth over a shorter period of time).
If they want my business they'll have 4 or 5 offers ranging from $5-$100, and I'll gladly pay $5 or $10 at a time.
They'll make way more money with a bunch of $5 sales than a couple $50 sales... just syain

Sp4rky1426

Not a chance in ****..
1st.. agree with everyone else! Used the 9.99 offer and the cheaper one never returned? Used the 19.99 offer and the 9.99 one disappeared??? No choices?? Very unfair...
2nd.. Game update totally F***ed the game for me! One minute I'm top of bronze 3,sitting pretty and looking to get promoted, I'd purchased a fair bit to give me an advantage attacking wise and then the update?? I dived down the league and ended up 7th in the new league I'm stuck at the bottom waiting to be relegated?? Been totally mashed by Finca 15's and me being a 13 at the time have little or no chance of revenge?? Add to that my map was full of bases I couldn't beat or pretty much lost every troop during the attack and it adds up to a customer lost...

Just as a little addition.. you should rename your teams..
Support to Lackofsupport team
Development to undevelopandnerf team

Seyfert

5/5 Firebomb and 15% health buidling is now RARE!! .. fix this ... you want us to spend how many gold exactly...

ACO

Banned
5/5 Firebomb and 15% health buidling is now RARE!! .. fix this ... you want us to spend how many gold exactly...
Do you think mercedes, bmw's etc. cars are gonna guy themself? You just keep pumping cash and talent roll

EgregiousParagon.

I have no intentions on buying gold or anything else for that matter until I see that I can upgrade my camp.

At the high levels you can not upgrade now, because raid rewards are too low, cartel rewards reduced,
bank can not hold anything, neither can the boat and the frequency of raiding your camp is too much.

C@tPo0p

I have spent over $3000.00 US Dollars. I'm lvl 52 and still will need to drop another $3k to get my sics and fuses up. That is if I decide to spend again. I will if FTX makes things right but if not I am deleting the app and having my lawyer get all my $$ back

VeniVidiVici

Banned
Bring back 5,99€ deals and fix the fkin game, don't upgrade if there is no need for upgrade bring old system back, bring ship back, reduce talent price back again, where is guerilla event? Why i build that building for decoration or what. You guys really make us mad with these updates, so i hope u fix it soon