Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[Poll] Matchmaking Changes Feedback

How have the new matchmaking changes to player bases affected you?

• Improved selection of opponents

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • Opponents too low level

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Opponents too high level

Votes: 97 74.6%
  • Not enough opponents

Votes: 24 18.5%
  • No noticeable change

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters

Centipede

All those defense sicario boosts you gave us are now useless.

You guys tried to fix what wasnt broken. I dont even want to look at my map anymore, its rediculous.

I spent a lot of money so I could be at the top of my level, and clear my map when needed with minimal casualties. And rise in the tournaments. I didnt drop money so that I can take out bases 7 levels up.

When you guys downgraded my fuegos, i sucked it up. When u downgraded my scorpions, i sucked it up. When u took away our cartel shipments, and coupled it with this last update, all I can do is smh & be done with this game.

If you guys dont change it back, Im saying my goodbyes to my cartel & uninstalling.

Last edited:

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
All those defense sicario boosts you gave us are now useless.

You guys tried to fix what wasnt broken. I dont even want to look at my map anymore, its rediculous.

If you guys dont change it back, Im saying my goodbyes to my cartel & uninstalling.
Thanks for for feedback mate. We are keeping a close eye on feedback here and see quite a bit of negative responses. We want to match players in a fun and fair manner. We will make additional changes if our new ones aren't working out.

Kali

Banned
Please fill out the poll and help us gather feedback on our recent changes to matchmaking!
It's allwe get less opponents,way higher levels and low level players to attack. I have good defence sicarios and am just being trampled over by these high level players

Cremoria

I'm level 38 with 720 rating since the update i don't get level 38 players anymore all i get is 34s and 42 43 45 i tried to attack the 45 and my firebombs couldn't even take out his defenses after 2 firebomb attacks using 4 Diego's that have a total of 113% firebomb damage, lost everything including 4 Diego's which means 30min wait for the heal, update doesn't seem to balance anything except make it impossible to clear my map every day. there was nothing wrong the way it was, i am 38 and got other 38 player to attack

dino

I started playing this game about 3 months ago.
managed to finish first in most of the leagues i played so far by putting in effort.
I play for the top rank and managed to get into the top 25 of my country by now.
Offcourse at certain points in the game I chose to accellerate the game by spending gold. All in fair.

I develop a tactic to grow and be able to be on top of the segment im in.
the fact you cant be completely kept down by bigger players is what makes the game fair.

Theres some downsides here and there but OK.. overall nice game or i wouldnt be playing it longer then a couple days.

But to change the whole heuristics of the matchmaking while you have a current ranking process going on... Is well lets say atbits least.. not prefferable....
The whole game changed over night.

I dont mind being raided. But i would like to have a fair chance in retaliation.

In this case i have a suggestion regarding the matchmaking system...
why isnt it based on finca level. Basically same finca level means we both have same amount of defensive buildings.
Which would kinda keep each attack fair.
It would give people equal opponents.

Please change it back asap as i currently will not play as long as it is like this.

Unfortunately it will cost me my place in ranking.

Cuban Cartel

Oh im sure ur loving this, youre on the top of global. I only spent enough to be at the top of my level, not to be at the top of this game.
Why would i love beating on guys that cannot revenge? Also the rewards are lower. Nothing to love about that really.

Hbanx

I started playing this game about 3 months ago.
managed to finish first in most of the leagues i played so far by putting in effort.
I play for the top rank and managed to get into the top 25 of my country by now.
Offcourse at certain points in the game I chose to accellerate the game by spending gold. All in fair.

I develop a tactic to grow and be able to be on top of the segment im in.
the fact you cant be completely kept down by bigger players is what makes the game fair.

Theres some downsides here and there but OK.. overall nice game or i wouldnt be playing it longer then a couple days.

But to change the whole heuristics of the matchmaking while you have a current ranking process going on... Is well lets say atbits least.. not prefferable....
The whole game changed over night.

I dont mind being raided. But i would like to have a fair chance in retaliation.

In this case i have a suggestion regarding the matchmaking system...
why isnt it based on finca level. Basically same finca level means we both have same amount of defensive buildings.
Which would kinda keep each attack fair.
It would give people equal opponents.

Please change it back asap as i currently will not play as long as it is like this.

Unfortunately it will cost me my place in ranking.
You can not apmly what you say bro, because if they do it by finca, players will not upgrade it to have low oppenents, the best solution for me is becoming like it was, giving oppenents the same level as you, it's the best solution and that was working perfectly before update

dino

If
You can not apmly what you say bro, because if they do it by finca, players will not upgrade it to have low oppenents, the best solution for me is becoming like it was, giving oppenents the same level as you, it's the best solution and that was working perfectly before update
They can use finca level as extra filter. Even then if you dont upgrade your finca you cant upgrade the rest either. You wont get extra defense. Yes you can be srong in offense. But i could still retaliate them.
And these more difficult ones would move to the next segment of opponents when upgrading their finca again

I dont see why its not a good filter. It gives an extra edge in dufficulty yes.
but it is a tactical game.
its good we all play different.

Master B

Well i won't be ****ting on you admins, i know that you wanted to do the best, and that's why this game is about, trying thing that will work out, I guess this update isn't working out because it's better if you attack only players with your level, also outposts would be great if they are your level.
(many of you know that some players who are lvl 40 that they have outposts lvl 37/38 and some of them has outposts lvl 43/43 ) because they play too much.. It would be perfect if the outposts are lvl 40 all of them, so the better will be the one who will play more (not the one who will pay more gold). If you go several times per day into your account and clear the map you will be better than someone same level with you going in once a day.

I mean that dock and a boat thing, that everything goes in storage.. It's okay, I mean it was better before, but it isn't such a disaster.
Bigger disaster is that it was a bug with smoke and all RC's jumped to very high level.

All I suggest is to put those players on same level as you are, if you are lvl 40 you will get players lvl 40. because now i got raided by high level and i cannot do revenge.

And I suggest more events like it was a guerilla event. Big prizes, i like that :))

One more thing that could be taken is flamethrowers in our base.. You gave Romper that increases 35% of hp, and many players who does have Romper were leveling up those flamethrowers, but they are useless, no damage at all, maybe you could boost the damage that would be pretty good, and people would level up more those flamethrowers (it's just a suggestion)

But all in all the game is good and I have a lot of fun, especially in good Cartel. But try to fix everything that doesn't fit us and it will all be good !!

Centipede

Why would i love beating on guys that cannot revenge? Also the rewards are lower. Nothing to love about that really.
I get what youre saying. But you were all in favor of the update the other day cause you liked the "challenge" of attacking higher players. I attack higher level players all the time during war, but at least it wont cost me time & cash to regenerate when I lose half my troops doing it.

Caesar

Regarding the new update (i'm a 46 lvl player) :
1. You've done good job with outposts, you unblock ed my game because from weeks ago...I had lvl 54-55 bases on the map that i just could not destroy..Now The matching from this point of view..is relative ok, i receive 46-47-48 with few cases of 54 lvl, that is not correct but isolated cases (2 for the moment)..

2. Players from the map (matching)..you didn't make the same good job because i receive very big players (4-5 lvl over me) or weaker (2-3 lvl under me).Match the same lvl or 1 under/bigger, it's simple and most correct.Rating îs not important..just the same level, it's most fair.

sekou420

Allowing paratroopers to hide in smokescreen and still attack was the best change you guys ever made. It really evened out the playing field. Matchmaking problems were basically fixed because of this change. I was able to take out anyone on my map. It made the game competitive. Those I took out were able to get their revenge and I was able to get revenge on those who attacked me. This game is about drugs and war and all is fair in drugs and war. It's really to bad you guys changed it so that paratroopers are frozen in the smokescreen. Definitely bring it back immediately. No time to waste. It is the best change guys ever made.

Centipede

The outposts need to go back to how it was. They were at or up to 2 levels above. The wins werrnt great, but my map used to be flooded with them, so it worked out.

Now, the outposts available have been cut in half, and theyre way too low, not enough resources. Players up to 7 levels up are too high, no way to obtain resources.

Btw, thanks for taking the time to post this thread & hear us out. I was getting amped about how this game was heading after the events,guerilla suits, and defense sicario boosts. I hope you guys correct this soon so I can get back to upgrading & advancing in tournaments.

Last edited:

PaquitoCoca

Thanks for for feedback mate. We are keeping a close eye on feedback here and see quite a bit of negative responses. We want to match players in a fun and fair manner. We will make additional changes if our new ones aren't working out.
you guys should test the update before implementing it.

PaquitoCoca

The outposts need to go back to how it was. They were at or up to 2 levels above. The wins werrnt great, but my map used to be flooded with them, so it worked out.

Now, the outposts available have been cut in half, and theyre way too low, not enough resources. Players up to 7 levels up are too high, no way to obtain resources.

Btw, thanks for taking the time to post this thread & hear us out. I was getting amped about how this game was heading after the events,guerilla suits, and defense sicario boosts. I hope you guys correct this soon so I can get back to upgrading & advancing in tournaments.
right in the p*ssy, mate! you spend more money on reinforcement than collecting resources in the outpost. And you will just waste your money attacking others players as they are 4-6 lvl higher than you.

Cuban Cartel

I get what youre saying. But you were all in favor of the update the other day cause you liked the "challenge" of attacking higher players. I attack higher level players all the time during war, but at least it wont cost me time & cash to regenerate when I lose half my troops doing it.
I don't think i said i was in favor of the update, i said i like challenges and i like hitting higher lvl players. But after the update all i get are lvl 47s 48s. Boring.