Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Port collection change - 24 April update

roguester

Same here with the port. Is it possible that it's due to the war being started prior to the update? I just started another war today and will report back afterwards.

Julio

Hopefully the port works for wars Started after the update...

Chilly-P

Sure the way chase explian port collection that it means they can stack up ?? That's what I'm reading, correct me if I'm wrong please

How would You know if they stacked anyway? In the old system, was there a way to actually see how much you had in the port without collecting it?

Geoff

How would You know if they stacked anyway? In the old system, was there a way to actually see how much you had in the port without collecting it?
Only way would think to try it and hope it works ha. And only way I can think of in seeing what's in there would be to look at history wars and see what you got rewarded then tot them up. But would be loads better for game if they stacked and it showed you also how much you had in there as I'm never going to get 3.8 mil in iron of a cartel war anytime soon

Chilly-P

And only way I can think of in seeing what's in there would be to look at history wars and see what you got rewarded then tot them up.

Where do You see the history of war rewards? I didnt think You could. Feel like a real noob.

Geoff

Go to your cartel compound and open the tab on left that tells you who's attacked and who has been attacked and after war is finished it tell you the result and what resources you get from the war, your personal resources.

roguester

Where do You see the history of war rewards? I didnt think You could. Feel like a real noob.
You know how when you first get in game and there's the left tab that tells you if you were raided and stuff? Go to your cartel compound and do the same thing, but it'll show your cartel war history.

double pownage

well they changed it that u receive reward when u log in and before u received it when the war ended, so its a small improvement but still annoying as if u log in and can`t play to use the reward, still be lost.
so now u would make sure to not log in, unless your planning on being able to use it.

Maniakbn96

Do You believe the BS that you write? Remamber that the players that don't buy gold, have average talents on their sicarios, max 3/5 talents, if they were lucky. How can a player with average attack clean all their map and do all the revenges in a 4hrs period of time, before they get into vulnerability and lose all their resources, since they would lose an average of 50% of their troops per attack.
It's a p2p game, only a fool would not see that.
Then do the other way! Buy a 7 day shield, destroy only the outposts... do as much revenges as possible... and you have eneugh if not use 1 or 2 24 hours shields until you have all resis...
You do not loose shield while attacking outposts..

But surly this is BS again!