Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Port collection change - 24 April update

Maniakbn96

So as you say, which I agree in summary - atk, shield, atk to upgrade 1 basic finca level. So each finca upgrade may take 1-2 months minimum to collect gold based on the *new* update. It will take 3-5 years minimum to get to L22 finca based on this better new upgrade for any f2p. So to @Chase again, is this game f2p or p2p/freemium?

Ps: My last post on this thread
Do You believe the BS that you write? Remamber that the players that don't buy gold, have average talents on their sicarios, max 3/5 talents, if they were lucky. How can a player with average attack clean all their map and do all the revenges in a 4hrs period of time, before they get into vulnerability and lose all their resources, since they would lose an average of 50% of their troops per attack.
It's a p2p game, only a fool would not see that.
a non pay player which does not use any bot or emu has a very low medalranking...

I know because my sisters boyfriend plays without pay.. he is lvl 35 and has about 300-400 medals do not know...

His enemys he get on map or attack him are 90 percent guys with same ranking... and surly no perfect talents...

But you said one very important thing....

Talents... talents imbalanced the game completly...

Julio

Talents actually became easier to acquire and change for the f2p player with the black market changes. Its now easier to acquire many contracts through the black market (less power and loyalty points but more cash). This means low level sicarios will be easier to obtain and players can do their own talent roulette with low level sicarios without gold albeit at a slower pace than using gold. Just rank up two free sicarios to Rank 2 and fuse them with a rank 1 and you have a talent. Should be able to do that fairly frequently. I would suggest playing the roulette game this way with a sicario that you are not yet depending on.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
And again since you are contradict yourself AGAIN and seem so smart, how to upgrade finca L21-L22 without using gold or guerilla event?
Since Gold is obtained for free from Gravestones when defending, daily collection, and ad sponsors - everything that is premium can be obtained for free with enough time. This is definitive of the f2p model in strategy games - you speed up things with purchases. You CAN get enough shields, or buy the extra resources to get the next goal in time if you save up Gold over time or get lucky. You may be arguing that this time is too long, but you cannot say it is not possible to slowly save up Gold without purchase, because it is.

Maniakbn96

Since Gold is obtained for free from Gravestones when defending, daily collection, and ad sponsors - everything that is premium can be obtained for free with enough time. This is definitive of the f2p model in strategy games - you speed up things with purchases. You CAN get enough shields, or buy the extra resources to get the next goal in time if you save up Gold over time or get lucky. You may be arguing that this time is too long, but you cannot say it is not possible to slowly save up Gold without purchase, because it is.
Thank you

Kali

Banned
I have 1 question @Chase - FTX Games to make 1 purple sicario takes 6 months that's from scratch. So for 3 squads takes 6 years and for defence sicarios takes another 3 years. I have calculated the amount of hours and months it takes. @Chase - FTX Games do you think this is reasonable.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
I have 1 question @Chase - FTX Games to make 1 purple sicario takes 6 months that's from scratch. So for 3 squads takes 6 years and for defence sicarios takes another 3 years. I have calculated the amount of hours and months it takes. @Chase - FTX Games do you think this is reasonable.
You would need to explain your calculations in depth. Game creation is data driven - you give me solid data and I can talk to the team about it.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Clear as mud Chase... does that mean rewards in port does not stack, and zero overflow to storages?
No rewards enter ANY storage until claimed. Your rewards are safe from any raid until you claim them. They then enter normal storage to be used when claimed. You can claim multiple rewards at once and it will not overwrite/delete one that has not been claimed.

Dan

You would need to explain your calculations in depth. Game creation is data driven - you give me solid data and I can talk to the team about it.
I think Kali had been very kind in his estimates. I joined the game in early Jan and in May now nowhere near to getting a Scorpion or any other 50-card sic except for the ones I paid. So i estimate will take at least a year to get a 50 card sic without paying (e.g. Scorpion) + 6 months to upg to purple, so in total 6 years to get 4 purple scorpions, and that is before thinking adding talents ... for a f2p player. Is that reasonable?

Dan

T
No rewards enter ANY storage until claimed. Your rewards are safe from any raid until you claim them. They then enter normal storage to be used when claimed. You can claim multiple rewards at once and it will not overwrite/delete one that has not been claimed.
Thanks for confirming. Which means CLAIM reward quickly otherwise will be overwritten by next

Maniakbn96

I think Kali had been very kind in his estimates. I joined the game in early Jan and in May now nowhere near to getting a Scorpion or any other 50-card sic except for the ones I paid. So i estimate will take at least a year to get a 50 card sic without paying (e.g. Scorpion) + 6 months to upg to purple, so in total 6 years to get 4 purple scorpions, and that is before thinking adding talents ... for a f2p player. Is that reasonable?
It takes realy long long time as f2p... and giving accurate data is very hard near impossible because no one know the random gifts in bags you can win...
Could be helpful
But if you have no luck, you relay have to wait to long

Maniakbn96

Maniak, it's a bl**dy f**king issue that you are making a joke and insulting others, and if you are speaking for @Zeus NoBull /NoBull Cartel, thank you for telling the rest of us how your superiority to be able to spend $xxxx over the rest that whoever spend little need "really long long time",to reach your level... you are missing the point as per other post :mad: shut up please.
Chase wanted accurate data!
I said it is not possible to give!
Also I said you need to long for one sic?

So what the **** is wrong with you?!?!

I am with you this time not against

Geoff

Sure the way chase explian port collection that it means they can stack up ?? That's what I'm reading, correct me if I'm wrong please

sMylz

Sure the way chase explian port collection that it means they can stack up ?? That's what I'm reading, correct me if I'm wrong please
Yeah me too. Sounds good but won't be happy till I see it with my own 2 eyes so I'll be keeping a close eye on it. Anyone that tries it out first please let us know as a community to verify if what Chase is saying is true.

Geoff

Hope it is then the huge capacity in Ports will actually be useful for once

Småkage

Ports NOT working. I just finished war, and the loot went straight into storages

Maniakbn96

Also cartel bonus does not work right...

Everybody in map is shown with 10 percent extra health on finca...

Some also can not donate wood if you already have more in storage then the ground capacity says. Bonus does not work right?

Example:
Storage is at 10 million with cartel bonus 11
If you have 10,5 million some users get an error if they try to donate...