Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Price of gold when you don't have enough resources?

What do you say about gold prices when you don't have enough resources (cash,wood,stone,iron)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cruzzer

If you don't like it, don't buy it. Welcome to capitalism at it's finest. ;)

Seriously though, at the higher levels, it's FAR cheaper to buy a shield a couple times a day and keep saving. I usually clear my map in the morning and then buy a shield. Then clear my map in the evening and buy another shield. 160 gold a day and some patience versus 1,000's of gold in buying the missing resources.

Serge

Seriously though, at the higher levels, it's FAR cheaper to buy a shield a couple times a day and keep saving. I usually clear my map in the morning and then buy a shield. Then clear my map in the evening and buy another shield. 160 gold a day and some patience versus 1,000's of gold in buying the missing resources.
Ditto! i dont know why some people hate the shield so much lol, the amount of gold it saves you is actually astronomical... if i get raided ONCE without a shield, all the res i lose will instantly cost more than 80, 160 or even 240 gold to cover

SpdR08

shhhhhh... or the gold prices for shields may increase exponentially :D:D:D

Ridin Dirty

Ding ding ding we have a winner here. That's a good idea, I'm in my 30's and have been spending gold on resources. I normally do all my map attacks at once at night before bed so I think I'm going to use a shield right after and wait till it refills the next night and repeat, thanks.

==HammerHead==

Gold, being the premium currency should be pricey. Personally, I am more frustrated getting raided every 15 minutes I am not online and seeing all resources robbed to the point of no return. If I lose 120k of something in one battle, I should be able to raid almost that much in one battle as well.

Mike Toreno

Gold, being the premium currency should be pricey. Personally, I am more frustrated getting raided every 15 minutes I am not online and seeing all resources robbed to the point of no return. If I lose 120k of something in one battle, I should be able to raid almost that much in one battle as well.
I thought they robbed your gold?
If your Finca is raided very often there should be protection available
after each raid the enemy conducts against your Finca.