Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reaper makes rocket launchers to hard to beat you need to give are firebomb % back on scorpion

[<[cr420]>]

No! no need to make sicarios stronger if anything. Make diegos weaker or just leave it as is...

double pownage

I rather have strong diegos then some dude wuth 5 reapers making it impossible to kill.

This game is not about defense or we should all suit since no base can be raided if defense becomes effective

Rdogg420kgb

Its impossible to beat rocket launchers now that have almost a 100000 in health because of reapers now need to make are sicarios way stronger now unfair

Ridin Dirty

reapers take their health up, but at the cost of damage

its called flashbang, learn to use it
Took the words out of my mouth, I was about to say the same. People want to cry about everything on these forums, and use their one built up squad against every defense successfully. They have never seen a flashbang squad against high HP RLs and PCs base. One of my friends has his flashbang up to 15 seconds each and that's not even as high as others. My compound squad had flashbang up to 13 seconds.
Some stuff does need to be repair in the game but some stuff people want to cry about cause they don't want to change squads and strategies. New event has a useful sicario with a flashbang bonus.... go get top 10.

Serge

In all seriousness

First the devs took it away and gave people gold, so thats one reason it wont happen

Second of all - lol, if you think the complaining about no deploying is bad now, you do not even want to imagine what it would look like if we were given back all that firebomb power

Trust me, if your a small player and OR a whiner, the very last thing you should want, is for scorpion to get his FB power back

gloock2

I have 3 Scarpions spend tons of gold to get talents and nobody fom dev give me something.. they never give, as example: few weeks ago talent cost 100 gold now 50, difference wasn't replaced for players.

All sicarios may be killed with Missile attack to lower def of base, just use it wise.

Serge

I have 3 Scarpions spend tons of gold to get talents and nobody fom dev give me something.. they never give, as example: few weeks ago talent cost 100 gold now 50, difference wasn't replaced for players.

All sicarios may be killed with Missile attack to lower def of base, just use it wise.
When they nerfed scorpion the first time they gave people gold, it was based on his rank though, not his talents... so if you spend 20k on one talent, that didnt matter to the devs, all that mattered was his 'rank'

Since when? before 05/13 updates i always kill sicarios and it helped, other way i can't destroy Tower with one Missile Attack.
This has always been the case, base sic talents are always there, doesnt matter if they are killed

gloock2

I bought them with 4 rank and they didn't give me nothing back.. But i actually don't care, as i see they don't care about players, u may spend tons of euros in game and they don't even read ur posts..

Then there is no point to level up sicarios which is rank 5 with 1lvl bcuz it's waste of cash.. the more i know the less i wanna keep on playing this game. Some infinity donate league!

Ridin Dirty

Then there is no point to level up sicarios which is rank 5 with 1lvl bcuz it's waste of cash.. the more i know the less i wanna keep on playing this game. Some infinity donate league!
No, because when you level them up they get more HP and DMG. My Victor and Butcher at 6rank level 50 each have 30k HP and 1k dmg, they're like walking piercing cannons. That's why Butcher is superior to Sebastian who had low HP. The more you learn the better you'll be and enjoy this game more.

gloock2

Well you didn't get my point, i mean that some players may buy Sicarios with 5 rank which will be 1lvl, low health and so on.. but still effect of 5 rank sicario will be deployed and left after he dead.. It's very stupid to do so. I see more logic if u have 5 rank sicario and u must lvl up him, so he may stay and def base.

Ridin Dirty

Well you didn't get my point, i mean that some players may buy Sicarios with 5 rank which will be 1lvl, low health and so on.. but still effect of 5 rank sicario will be deployed and left after he dead.. It's very stupid to do so. I see more logic if u have 5 rank sicario and u must lvl up him, so he may stay and def base.
But that's the point of buying a 5-star sicarios, why would someone pay good money and buy a 5-star to have it work like a 1-star.

CRABNUTZ

Its impossible to beat rocket launchers now that have almost a 100000 in health because of reapers now need to make are sicarios way stronger now unfair
If they're "almost 100000" then it's still only 2 missiles to kill them. Furthermore, if people focus too much on health, then the launchers don't do any damage and they're easy to just ignore at that point. I don't see the big deal with reaper.