Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Still problems with matches

Jesse

I think the best was to solve the whole war match ups problem would be to let us check the stats when a cartel challenges then have the choice whether to accept or withdraw. It Would put the problem of a bad match into the hands of the beholder. People like choices and you guys would be off the hook

Serge

I think the best was to solve the whole war match ups problem would be to let us check the stats when a cartel challenges then have the choice whether to accept or withdraw. It Would put the problem of a bad match into the hands of the beholder. People like choices and you guys would be off the hook
So then cartels can say no to every single cartel they are scared they won't beat until an easy matchup comes along?

No thanks, they definitely wouldn't be off the hook

Jesse

So then cartels can say no to every single cartel they are scared they won't beat until an easy matchup comes along?

No thanks, they definitely wouldn't be off the hook
I would think people still wanna play the game and challenge them selfs. Throw in a bit of smack talk to cartels that try that angle. Even just a choice out of 3 or 5 cartels anything is better than luck of the draw on a two day commitment

Laquica

Got now problems with the current wars al
Were good matchups.
Compound max 3 level differents player levels also max 3 levels different.

So dont get it wy players or crying

Laquica

I thougt this game/forum is for pg13 and boys above 13 dont cry anymore. Seems this forum got alot of players below 13 or alot of women trying to act like men

Jesse

There's no crying going on here ya head just a suggested change since its been the thing you hear the most about. IV been playing 6 months hardly notice a change when fix's are made just figured a change of platform would be better than another 6 months of slight tweaks

Suddsy

Chase is their any plan to fix this issue the last 3 wars we are matching up with cartels that are at 3000 metals ahead of us. We are mostly high 30 and low 40s and we are getting cartels in high 40s and low 50s it is a total waste of our gold and time.

Laquica

Chase is their any plan to fix this issue the last 3 wars we are matching up with cartels that are at 3000 metals ahead of us. We are mostly high 30 and low 40s and we are getting cartels in high 40s and low 50s it is a total waste of our gold and time.
Then. It seems good that just what they want that you waste gold

Matt

Iaquica all u ever do is go on about players crying

Jesse

He also likes crying about names multitasker should be able to do 8 things at once since your a squid.

sky_high

A choice of 3 cartels to pick from (even two), would be pretty badass (probably unlikely 3 would all be available to war). What are the odds all 3 cartels are either too easy or too difficult? The ability to decline at least one or 2 extremely lopsided cartel matches would definitely stop some of serious nonsensical matchmaking going on (yes cartels being matched 20+ levels apart). It should at least show your potential opponent with compound level, rating, members lowest, highest & average levels (& cartel member list), maybe even their cartel ranking worldwide. At the end of the day, can't we all just get to warring?

Maniakbn96

I stil say do the complete player match about medals

There is ranking
100.000 for example

And you only match with guys on your map who are 50 places over and under you...

In 1-3 month the ranking would be a real ranking and had been cleaned by himself...

When the ranking is clean and a real ranking,

The cartel rankings would also be more real after that change and playing 1-3 month...

Because then high lvl have high medal
And lower lvl lower medal...

Then you can simply say the same..
You match up with 10 cartel better then yours and ten cartels bader then you

elsquirrel

these matchups are crap since they "fixed" the issue right now my cartel is a lvl 20 with members lv 30 to 45 with a 1600 rating, we are matched with a cartel that is lvl 48 all members are lvl 40 to 51 with a 2650 rating. how are we to compete with this "fair" matchup. I don't have a issue with a hard fought battle ending in a loss but sending us to a massacre repeatedly just makes everyone of us question the point of doing cartel wars.

Neispavani

My cartel had 4 consecutive "missmatches", and we didn't cry.
It's not cool when you have cartel with 15 people and 7 of them are 40-45 and 8 are bellow 40lvl to get matched with a cartel who has one 57lvl (who takes our compound in one attack) 3players 45-50 and the other 11 all 40-45lvl.

And matching on medals didn't work in that case because we had 3800 and they had 7300.

But, that's the game, play it or cry.

Laquica

My cartel had 4 consecutive "missmatches", and we didn't cry.
It's not cool when you have cartel with 15 people and 7 of them are 40-45 and 8 are bellow 40lvl to get matched with a cartel who has one 57lvl (who takes our compound in one attack) 3players 45-50 and the other 11 all 40-45lvl.

And matching on medals didn't work in that case because we had 3800 and they had 7300.

But, that's the game, play it or cry.
No play it or stop playing it no crying .
If something makes you cry. Its not good for you and then you can better go play candy crush