Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Stopping player progress and raising game difficulty to make ppl buy Gold. Key To game Failure

MR.Gautbands

Does FTX know how to add up?? if i make 80k out of an attack but i have to pay 105k to restore my troops,because you have harden the game difficulty to make people buy Gold. whats the point of attacks if at the end of the day I lose 25k plus on the attack. Why would i wanna attack if ima just end up losing more cash by attacking. I thought the point was to attack and stack up material by attacking. But yall want ppl to buy Gold so bad that yall have increased the game difficulty. Yall are stopping player progress for profit which will only make players quit playing. i cant even win any more attacks because all the pay to play players 10 levels ahead of me are whats left to play against..too many players going ghost because of the greedy and fraud going on... and lets NOT MENTION THE REWARS CUTS DONE IN THE RAIDS. THEY DNT EVEN GIVE OUT SICARIOS ANYMORE . THEY GIVE OUT SICARIO CONTRACTS. COLLECT 100 N GET ONE SICARIO TYPE STUFF....WHERE ARE THE GUERILLA TICKETS AT.. WAS THAT STRATEGY MAKING THE GAME EASIER N BETTER FOR PLAYERS THERFORE U HAD TO GO AWAY FROM IT. TO MAKE US BUY MORE GOLD??? FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD...