Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The game

Marlo Sanchez

I see no problem with the wait time I see no problem with most of the things in game this just sounds like a bunch of people crying to try to make the game easier for themselves . Do not give in to these crybabies some of us like working hard for what we have . It wouldn't be fun if it was easy . But the new matchmaking raises a lot of concern some of us really can't fight people that much higher than us. I already had to deal with absurd higher levels for resource centers now other fincas I'm level 27 now have to fights 32+ players...before update I fought people my level . At least make it 1-2 levels below or higher . Other than that the cartel port and other updates were ace.

Hbanx

I see no problem with the wait time I see no problem with most of the things in game this just sounds like a bunch of people crying to try to make the game easier for themselves . Do not give in to these crybabies some of us like working hard for what we have . It wouldn't be fun if it was easy . But the new matchmaking raises a lot of concern some of us really can't fight people that much higher than us. I already had to deal with absurd higher levels for resource centers now other fincas I'm level 27 now have to fights 32+ players...before update I fought people my level . At least make it 1-2 levels below or higher . Other than that the cartel port and other updates were ace.
Who is crying bro... Must peoples don't lile the new update, last updates was good but this one is ****** update, all things was working fine before this, i dont know whye they want to change things they was working fine.
The gale push you to spend a lot of,

Just after the update, they release a promotion on gold

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
We are looking into the matchmaking changes now. Please be sure to vote in the Poll we just posted in the General Forum to give your feedback!