Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The special deal on sicarios

Does the deal say you will get anything less

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

Hmmmmm

The special deal on sicarios is very misleading I spent I am estimating 7k gold got 1 maxed sicario yet if you click on deal shows only maxed sicarios like that is all you will get I seriously doubt I would have spent 7 k gold on a maxed flame thrower health sicario hahah

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
The special deal on sicarios is very misleading I spent I am estimating 7k gold got 1 maxed sicario yet if you click on deal shows only maxed sicarios like that is all you will get I seriously doubt I would have spent 7 k gold on a maxed flame thrower health sicario hahah
Can you post a screenshot of the message and point out what text is misleading? Maybe I can help make some adjustments.

Nutty

To not get a 5 star at that price is a joke especially when 99% of the time it'll b one you don't want....

Lohan

They trick me too whit this special deal on sicarios did buy gold and did spend 7500 gold for some 4-5 stars sicarios what they didnt say or show them and had 30 of those so no need to use my gold like that! did complain to there suport but nobody bother to respond back. I am stiil playing because of my cartel, but will probly unistal the game one of those days...