Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Unbalanced war

Val Entino

Pareil pour nous aujourd'hui. Cartel lvl 26 (pour nous) vs lvl 45...
On a eu de très belle guerre avant la mise a jour très équilibré. On a eu chaud.. 19 victoires sur 19.

Aujourd'hui on tombe sur un cartel lvl 45 avec des lvl 56 alors que nous sommes lvl 26 avec max lvl 45

Série de victoire ruiné.. Aucune chance des les battres...

Maniakbn96

Every compound in game could be take down with maximum 4 hits...
Till our last war I thought 5 but i saw I was wrong, it is 4.
Lgf, turf, dn
Are three hits compound with maxed fuegos...
If you need more you should just think about how you attack!
So if a lvl 50 meets a lvl 70 compound, it is at last one more attack which is needed for compound... so war win or loose is because of the player lvl and the attacks on each other and not because of compound!
and if you realy loose a war because of one attack which you needed on compound it is just the game and not unfair

Val Entino

Camp lvl 45 joueurs lvl 56 48 47 46...

Vs

(Nous) Camp lvl 26 joueurs lvl 45 42 40 40...

Impossible de gagner pour nous... Tous ce travail pour finir par perdre dans une guerre impossible a gagner..

Merci FTX...

Maniakbn96

Yes the player lvl difference is to big your are right
But if it would be only the compound you could do it...
But so you said right
No chance

Diogo

My cartel history 46 wins out of 50 wars, 3 losses in the last 3 wars.. Maybe we unlearned how to play

Marcus

This is most likely due to the large numbers of players leaving game.
There are cartels out there where capo has quit and cartels cannot go to war so eventually many members within that cartel quit playing too.
And what you find happens is you end up warring stronger cartels and more often as fewer cartels participate in wars.

Mad 666

We got two decent matched wars then it's back to no fu**ing way win wars.....never had a base stupidly lower than ours just stupidly high...wars are the only thing keeping my team in this game..don't know how much longer they will stay

Del

We got two decent matched wars then it's back to no fu**ing way win wars.....never had a base stupidly lower than ours just stupidly high...wars are the only thing keeping my team in this game..don't know how much longer they will stay
Feeling your pain..........trying to keep a cartel going while the game is being messed about with so much aint easy.There's only so many times you can talk cartel members out of chucking it!Trying the old "things might improve with the next update" isn't really working anymore.And who can blame them :(:(

Diogo

Our War at the moment:
Cartel level: 53 x 72 (-19)
Medals: 10454 x 16676 (-6222)
Avg. Players Level: 44 x 55 (-11)
I can´t find one criteria where this would be ok.. Not much fun for them nor us..