Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who got a strong memory ??

Carmen66

I hope i get a guaranteed 100% accurate answer

Today on 22th-23th NOV , we are having an event for skill sets correct ? The event before that was about sicario Velasco , correct ? Now the event BEFORE those , ended on 15th-16th NOV were about what ?? And the one before that as well , Do you remember ? About directives meterals or skill sets ?? Am pretty sure it was skill sets , but support team says its about directives meterials . i was in an event where i should win skill chests and i recieved nothing . No one believes me and obviously support team cant find out through logs which is which .

Thanks for anyone answers .

Last edited:

double pownage

In weekend it was skills then directives during week

Not hard to figure out, directives are always during the week on tuesday

We did have a weeklong healing sicario some weeksback

double pownage

It was skills and right after that ended directives started day later.

Also not hard to know since directives gives max at 1200 points and skills are at changed higher level.

Also im sure ftx knows what events they run or have run

Revilo

Today on 22th-23th NOV , we are having an event for skill sets correct ? The event before that was about sicario Velasco , correct ? Now the event BEFORE those , ended on 15th-16th NOV were about what ?? And the one before that as well , Do you remember ? About directives meterals or skill sets ??
here is a list of all raid events in November:
24.11. - 01.12. Black Friday Roulette
21.11. - 23.11. skill chests
17.11. - 19.11. 5* Velasco
14.11. - 16.11. Guerrilla Directives
10.11. - 12.11. skill chests

03.11. - 05.11. 4* Octavia