Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who is sick of all the millennials on this game?

Are you sick of the millennials?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Duke14k

Morning guys/gals

Am I the only one sick of:

• Nerf scorpions, how well did that work out
  • Now I got a great idea nerf Diego, dumb
  • I can't save up resources
  • I can't get revenge attacks
  • I can't beat outposts
  • My base gets raided all day long
  • Off is way to strong
  • Def is way to strong
  • People spend to much money and I can't beat them
If you are not willing to spend a little then why do you think you should get the best of everything for FREE! Yes your parents don't charge you rent so you should have a little extra cash to spend!

double pownage

Because spending money doesnt make u a good player?

Nobody wants to play a game where good play doesnt matter

double pownage

Besides only a fool spends money on a ****** mobile game when u can buy several good games for that money

And the best free game is also fair. Strange that all the ****** paid game have small community

If they make game good, they deserve money otherwise no

Duke14k

Double poundage seems like you are the people I am talking about, you have posted a lot and do not typically have anything nice to say!

Thanks for being the first millennial to post!

Chilly-P

Wanna know whats just as bad as Whiny millennials? Old curmudgeons whos gaming days have past them so they spend a ton of money to keep up with the higher skilled Younger players. Its all good, Im sure You guys were awesome at Frogger.

Bpk

Wanna know whats just as bad as Whiny millennials? Old curmudgeons whos gaming days have past them so they spend a ton of money to keep up with the higher skilled Younger players. Its all good, Im sure You guys were awesome at Frogger.
I
careful duke is going to nerf you - chilly

Serge

Im a millennial

Im not sick of myself

Im just sick of over entitled people - both the kids and the adults, who are under the impression that the games developers 'owe' them anything.

Listen, i saw a response to an email from chase yesterday, that basically said ' we can do whatever the F we want'

The discounted buildings were different for different people, alot of us were convinced it was an accident, he and other devs, confirmed that it was VERY much on purpose

People also thought that not getting any blue cash during the event was a mistake (i was one of them), again, WRONG, chase confirmed that this was very very much on purpose

And he was very clear in his response that this is their game, and they are free to do with it as they like, im not joking you, the screenshots have been shared on LINE numerous times now

Android

Morning guys/gals

Am I the only one sick of:

• Nerf scorpions, how well did that work out
  • Now I got a great idea nerf Diego, dumb
  • I can't save up resources
  • I can't get revenge attacks
  • I can't beat outposts
  • My base gets raided all day long
  • Off is way to strong
  • Def is way to strong
  • People spend to much money and I can't beat them
If you are not willing to spend a little then why do you think you should get the best of everything for FREE! Yes your parents don't charge you rent so you should have a little extra cash to spend!
Please tell me, what is your monthly salary? Some people earn much less than others, depends on the country and different standards. "To spend a little" by your opinion may seem like a fortune to others.

Maniakbn96

Please tell me, what is your monthly salary? Some people earn much less than others, depends on the country and different standards. "To spend a little" by your opinion may seem like a fortune to others.
I am 100 percent with you different standards in different country's...
-not fair but you can not change
Thanks to god I can live in peace not in war and get my house bombed
I can eat steak everyday and somewhere else kids have nothing to eat...

Ftx is a company (maybe with different investors) which has to gain money.
They surly know her return of sales, have thousand statistics from other games, and have to gain money to pay employes and investors...
They surly know excactly what they do.

They have their politic or get the politic from investors:

100.000 pay 10 bucks a month for example
Is 1 million

10.000 pay 50 bucks a month for example
Is 500k

But for 100.000 players you need 10 times more employees..

What about the return of sale?
I do not know the company's politics and goals
You do not know the company politics and goals.

Maybe they would do some things a other way, maybe not, 'maybe they are not allowed...

Maybe they want to grow slowly and steady
Maybe they want to grow as fast as possible

it is not fair but that is they way world works.. all about money

Last edited:

Duke14k

Im a millennial

Im not sick of myself

Im just sick of over entitled people - both the kids and the adults, who are under the impression that the games developers 'owe' them anything.

Listen, i saw a response to an email from chase yesterday, that basically said ' we can do whatever the F we want'

The discounted buildings were different for different people, alot of us were convinced it was an accident, he and other devs, confirmed that it was VERY much on purpose

People also thought that not getting any blue cash during the event was a mistake (i was one of them), again, WRONG, chase confirmed that this was very very much on purpose

And he was very clear in his response that this is their game, and they are free to do with it as they like, im not joking you, the screenshots have been shared on LINE numerous times now
I am a millennial as well. If I was chase I would get sick of all the *****ing as well. Probably gets old after awhile.

Maniakbn96

What do you mean with higher skilled players?
Using "little helpers" or lets call it "add ons"?

Serge

I am a millennial as well. If I was chase I would get sick of all the *****ing as well. Probably gets old after awhile.
Ditto

In one of my back and forths with a dev over an issue i was having, they said to me that over the space of about 3 weeks, they recieved in excess of 500 complaints, of course many of them being duplicate tickets and stuff, and im willing to bet that most of these are complaints that really and truly are a case of 'wahhhhh i dont like this!!!!! change it or ill cry!!!!' as appose to people who had ACTUAL problems that were stopping them from playing the game completely

Again, i re-iterate, people that have ACTUAL problems, and are not complaining because theyre upset they spend 3k on gold and didnt get their perfect 5/5 firebomb talent

Oh, and make sure to add your a millennial in posts like this, otherwise you get the babies who don't understand someone in their age range could actually be writing on a here and NOT crying like he is:

'Higher skilled younger players' lololol, u mean the PG-13 crowd who threaten gold strikes if the devs dont make things cheaper for them?

Duke14k

Child please, I grew up gaming my whole life, Nintendo, Xbox, play station, computer games. As far as old I am only 31. Sorry for having a good job, family, house, and a good life. Maybe if you didn't go to school for arts you could be a good player too! You don't have to spend a lot on gold if you use it smart

Duke14k

As far as what I make it doesn't matter. I make good money, more then some but a lot less then others! If you can't afford to put any money on the game the I HIGHLY recommend that you don't! It's just a game!

Maniakbn96

As far as what I make it doesn't matter. I make good money, more then some but a lot less then others! If you can't afford to put any money on the game the I HIGHLY recommend that you don't! It's just a game!
@Duke14k lets complain about bill gates or mark Zuckerberg...
They have more money then you and me together...
It is not fair his smallest house is maybe 50 times expensiver then ours! ;);)

Wanna know what's worse than old guys spending and young skilled guys? Guys with no skill who have been playing a long time and became high level and think they're hot **** when they're not, with crappy sicarios for 2nd and 3rd strikes in War.

Chilly-P

Child please, I grew up gaming my whole life, Nintendo, Xbox, play station, computer games. As far as old I am only 31. Sorry for having a good job, family, house, and a good life. Maybe if you didn't go to school for arts you could be a good player too! You don't have to spend a lot on gold if you use it smart
I have no problem with people that spend money, look back through My posts. Just a problem with the way You feel the need to call people out assuming You know who anyone is ortheir background. Blaming "millennials" is just so f'n hack. And to be clear YOU ARE A MILLENNIAL.

Wanna know what's worse than old guys spending and young skilled guys? Guys with no skill who have been playing a long time and became high level and think they're hot **** when they're not, with crappy sicarios for 2nd and 3rd strikes in War.
Agree 100%

CRABNUTZ

Those people to which a little seems like a fortune should probably focus on ways to make more money and better themselves, rather than wasting time playing a mobile game.