Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why "" us charging 100 gold per talent change?

Not only that ftx bulshit us saying the talent is random ... well even if it is.. the talents we all after are less chance to get ... they can say what ever they want ....

But why the **** talent change cost 100 gold per change? It cost me 50 so far .. why make us suffer all the way untill we get puke from this game ....
I hope an official reply will be posted also ...

VeniVidiVici

Banned
50 gold was just 50% off deal for 1 week but they leave it for 1 month dont know why but that was not bad, before that 100 was regular price and with that they ****** up this game even more

Jamal

Banned
Not only that ftx bulshit us saying the talent is random ... well even if it is.. the talents we all after are less chance to get ... they can say what ever they want ....

But why the **** talent change cost 100 gold per change? It cost me 50 so far .. why make us suffer all the way untill we get puke from this game ....
I think no more official here. Its a dead forum from developers.

Serge

What is it with people and official replies lol.

I'm not happy with the talents going back to 100 gold, but if you've been playing the game for longer than, well, a MONTH - you will know that talents cost 100 gold originally anyway.

Definitely would've been nice to see them stay at 50 gold though, considering how much everything else costs :/

tonsten

My honest opinion is that because of the fact that talent selection process is totally random, it's currently way too expensive and cost is usually very very high. Could be thousands when you just have very bad luck.
NOT reasonable.

Reactions: DSD

Maniakbn96

To get a perfect talent with 50 gold each roll
Is about 3-4 k each talent...
that's the average if you do some!
As a roll was 100 gold,
It was 6-8K

LAGRIMA

I'm here every single day. Hello!
so you know what going on in the game make it better for us we are the ones spending money on it we deserved to get what we ask do and update on the map and put back same levels in the map everybody was happy whit that why they change it since they change it everybody go in gold strike cause of that

augustine

I feel the same pain and frustration. It's BS; they are not random completely. I spent over 15k in gold trying to get a couple different talents and I didn't get them but I did get a bunch of low level talents that didn't apply to my sicario at all

Huanito

so you know what going on in the game make it better for us we are the ones spending money on it we deserved to get what we ask do and update on the map and put back same levels in the map everybody was happy whit that why they change it since they change it everybody go in gold strike cause of that
Try to think like a game designer.
If they will return same levels and low outpost you'll just win everyone without loosing a sicario sometimes 5-10 soldiers.
They need you to spend each player you destroy or any outpost , at least 1 sicario becase they know our patience is low and we'll just revive them for 6-10 gold pieces....well after all its a low price to pay to revive them....or is it?
They cant stand the speed we're upgrading buildings so they are trying to delay us in every way they can.
Cant stand the speed means we evolving faster then they can design more items,buildings,sicarios ,events...etc etc.
Thats why they have got to stop our fast progress....and with that they get more gold spending in return.
Its a win win situation for them.....
We'll continue playing their game.....they know it.....we are not united to cause them damages.