Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is this a cheat? Perk or what?

to active forum .members (not including Mike toreno) can anyone answer the following: -

The cartel we currently face have got rocket launchers and buildings placed in areas that flashbang won't work. Ie off the actual compiund map and in the garden areas. Hidden very well behind a garden tower on the right corner

They also have their influence storage on the opposite side.

Is there a level that we need to unlock or how does this work. I've tried to place a weapon there and it says we need a level 19 hq to expand the territory. The cartel we are up against has a level 16 HQ.

Any feedback welcome.

Thanks - screenshots don't seem to be working but I will try and add one

IvanZG

When I watch reply on attack on base in war buildings are set like this. When we scout buildings are normal. Probably they have normal set buildings on map and you see like this.... I think this is only preview bug...

Ivan, but that doesn't explain the no flashbang. Try as hard as u want you can't stop that rocket launcher. If it was a preview issue I think you could catch it with the flashbang.

@Chase any feedback? (Not a complaint just a question )

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Ivan, but that doesn't explain the no flashbang. Try as hard as u want you can't stop that rocket launcher. If it was a preview issue I think you could catch it with the flashbang.

@Chase any feedback? (Not a complaint just a question )
Do you have a replay of this? The screenshot may be enough for the team - but a replay would be helpful too. We will look into, and thanks for the heads up.

LAGRIMA

update is sucks we dont need new troops for what people dont use troops only missiles and fire bombs that the problem you should be fixing not add new troops that nobody gonna use cause we have a big problem for a long time already and your team dont do nothing about it we already tired of promises that is gonna be fix but when cause we keep getting new stuff that nobody needs all we need is the missile and firebomb fix so people have to deploy troops and we can use our defence already cause we spend to much time and money in our defence for nothing if you not going to fix that problem you should give everybody back the gold we spend in our defence cause we cant use it cause of that problem olmost everybody dont use troops that crazy that we still have that problem for so long we been asking for months to fix that problem but they not care cause they wont fix it yet how long more you need to fix it cause people are stoping playing the game cause of that problem cause is no fun like that everbody should deploy troops that the fun of the game and we dont have it anymore cause of that problem that is to easy to fix but you wont fix it

Raja

update is sucks we dont need new troops for what people dont use troops only missiles and fire bombs that the problem you should be fixing not add new troops that nobody gonna use cause we have a big problem for a long time already and your team dont do nothing about it we already tired of promises that is gonna be fix but when cause we keep getting new stuff that nobody needs all we need is the missile and firebomb fix so people have to deploy troops and we can use our defence already cause we spend to much time and money in our defence for nothing if you not going to fix that problem you should give everybody back the gold we spend in our defence cause we cant use it cause of that problem olmost everybody dont use troops that crazy that we still have that problem for so long we been asking for months to fix that problem but they not care cause they wont fix it yet how long more you need to fix it cause people are stoping playing the game cause of that problem cause is no fun like that everbody should deploy troops that the fun of the game and we dont have it anymore cause of that problem that is to easy to fix but you wont fix it
All gets that firebomb or missile damage by spending lots of gold... already reaper imbalanced the game... so missile or firebomb balanced that reaper... So why u are crying make ur missile or firebomb strong and get revenge like that...

Raja

Reaper unbalanced nothing...
Reaper is giving extra 70k-100k health to a rocket launcher If that is ok then Firebomb and Missile also Ok... Some little boy is crying that's why i told that... No Stress..

Maniakbn96

Reaper is giving extra 70k-100k health to a rocket launcher If that is ok then Firebomb and Missile also Ok... Some little boy is crying that's why i told that... No Stress..
Yes firebomb and missile is also ok like you told. Only finca would need more health then everything would be fine... but the devs **** on our opinions

Patrick Robert

Just got the same issue, the RL is ''off map'', can't do **** to it. it's located at the exact same place as you, next to the tower.
Cartel: L'ALLEANZA lvl35, rating 3,479

sky_high

Just got the same issue, the RL is ''off map'', can't do **** to it. it's located at the exact same place as you, next to the tower.
Cartel: L'ALLEANZA lvl35, rating 3,479
i already sent "customer support" (those people that tell you to pretty much go away) a message like 2 weeks ago about this issue. that cartel was called ch@po gods or something like that.

Julio

Thanks for the tip on rocket launcher placement. It should help considerably in our next war!! Should be a good strategy for the next couple of months.