Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is this a cheat? Perk or what?

LVMonkey

great, now everyone's going to do it. next time, just copy the other team and enjoy the benefit, and keep your mouth shut.

Marv

Banned
Think that cartel is banned now try to find it but couldnt find it

Master B

Yes firebomb and missile is also ok like you told. Only finca would need more health then everything would be fine... but the devs **** on our opinions
What would happen with paratroopers? If Finca gets more health? Would they be useful anymore?

Maniakbn96

What would happen with paratroopers? If Finca gets more health? Would they be useful anymore?
I only know damage from maxed paratroops ATM... IT would not change much..

One set (7guys) deals 193200 damage per minute...
(460x7x60)

So in Theorie they deal during the 4 minutes 772800 damage.

With clear the towers around lets say 3 minutes directly on finca would still be 579600.

So yes i think they still would be very useful

Master B

I only know damage from maxed paratroops ATM... IT would not change much..

One set (7guys) deals 193200 damage per minute...
(460x7x60)

So in Theorie they deal during the 4 minutes 772800 damage.

With clear the towers around lets say 3 minutes directly on finca would still be 579600.

So yes i think they still would be very useful
What level of paratroopers are this?? with 7 guys?

LAGRIMA

All gets that firebomb or missile damage by spending lots of gold... already reaper imbalanced the game... so missile or firebomb balanced that reaper... So why u are crying make ur missile or firebomb strong and get revenge like that...
why cause i say to fix the no troop problem everybody want that fix so everybody criying in your opinion you dont even know what you saying so dont say nothing you a litle kid