Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

League prizes changed - Ftx killing the game

myri

please look up magdalena0811 or almutiipii on LINE. we have created a group of different cartels joining forces against this greedy update. everybody is welcome to participate. ftx has shown us that they have no respect for us, this must end immediately, JOIN US, together we are strong!!!

++ESREF++

@Chase - FTX Games

I think what you called big update, which you mention at your mails " we are very exited for all new features coming" means we will ruin what ever we want, to make more money and most of the things we add to to the game will be meaningless but what we changed from current game will make players unhappy. When I see the " Big Uptade is coming, we are very exited mail" I directly say that lets see what will they do now to ruin the game. I think most of the player think like me.

Things that no one complains like rewards ( some people can consider that quantities for the rewards are very low according to the talent change or completing missing material costs or shield costs) only changed to squeze more money from players but the player which is your customers requests always been ignored from your side like boot, black market, 12h shield an a lot more...

I'm not saying to your company that you must not make profit from the game. What I'm telling to you is that don't be greedy. Previosly players were making plans and buying gold according to that but now most of the players started to think thay are robbed.

One last thing please make a calculation for me what is the peak time of your profit for last 1 year.
For last year 1st and 2nd event was the most exiting and the best new feature. At the first one no one prepared for something like that but for the second one all players started to prepare them selves for the coming event. I think you will see that last years best profit will be at those days.

And at the end you will see that when you carry forward the game when players are getting more fun and excitement, you make more profit.

Otherwise every game has a limited life time and as a team you are making it shorter and shorter.