Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NERF DIEGOS

Nerf diegos like they did to scorpions to make game more balanced

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

[<[cr420]>]

Lower the percentage of missile damage diegos have, like they did to scorpions to balance out the game more.

tonsten

Nerfing sicarios should not be always the solution for the problem. I know many very angry people and some of those even stopped playing this game because of what happened to Scorpio. Some people have put insane amount of money to those sicarios and when they will be heavily nerfed, well, you know the result...
I actually don't feel the pain of "too powerful Diegos". For me it's not problem at all.
Could someone explain how it's so big problem in game?

Dr.PrLe

Zeah, nerf Diego but increase hp bonus from def sicarios.So, double nerf?
Personally, i think Diego is not OP at all! Ppl just put ALOT of money him.Every sicario with correct talent would be OP, all u need is to put money on!End of story.

Maniakbn96

Zeah, nerf Diego but increase hp bonus from def sicarios.So, double nerf?
Personally, i think Diego is not OP at all! Ppl just put ALOT of money him.Every sicario with correct talent would be OP, all u need is to put money on!End of story.
Very true!
If they nerf Diego, guys build some quicas for example... extra energy 160 percent is 8 energypoints per building...
with maxed missile or firebomb they are also a death machine.
Like you said. Right talents, easy attacks

ogkush

nerf diego lol stupid idea all can easy get diego why nerf him

Last edited:

IvanZG

Yea, nerf Diego, how are you going to take down rocket with 60k health? With magic? Some people don't think......

They **** balance when they upgraded defense sicarios! Now nerf diego, missile, bombs again, maybe fuego again. BRAVO. ******* idiot.....

Centipede

Why do guys like you make it sound like everybody is dropping fincas with missles & firebombs. You realize that the guys doing it spent $500, $700, $1000 on talent roulette to get there.

Another guy on here julio complains about the same thing. Yet julio dropped my base the other day with 20 second flashbangs. By your logic, I should be outraged that flashbang talents are too high & we should nerf flashbang duration & up their energy cost etc.

Guys will always find a way to drop your finca. And just cause 1 in 50 players can drop it with missles, doesnt mean we have to screw diegos for eveeybody.

Suck it up. Its a p2w game. If guys want to drop a grand to save time going thru their map, then god bless em.

[<[cr420]>]

Balance the game out that's It, diegos will still
Be strong even if they get nerf like scorpios did... if they never nerfed scorpios, scorpions would be doing almost 100k damage per firebomb right now..

Centipede

Balance the game out that's It, diegos will still
Be strong even if they get nerf like scorpios did... if they never nerfed scorpios, scorpions would be doing almost 100k damage per firebomb right now..
The only thing that nerfing scorpions did was it made scorpions useless. A purple star scorpion gives only 21% fb. Worthless when you can add a 20% fb talent to a quica or diego. After the nerf, I was set back hundreds of dollars, and took my 2 scorpions off my A squad, replaced them with quicas. And I guess its only a matter of time before you start whining about quicas.

Btw if FTX tries nerfing diegos or quicas next, Im not only uninstalling, but I'll go to google play, get a refund & report FTX for fraud on in app purchases.

[<[cr420]>]

The only thing that nerfing scorpions did was it made scorpions useless. A purple star scorpion gives only 21% fb. Worthless when you can add a 20% fb talent to a quica or diego. After the nerf, I was set back hundreds of dollars, and took my 2 scorpions off my A squad, replaced them with quicas. And I guess its only a matter of time before you start whining about quicas.

Btw if FTX tries nerfing diegos or quicas next, Im not only uninstalling, but I'll go to google play, get a refund & report FTX for fraud on in app purchases.
I'm not the enemy, I wasted money too, nobody was happy with what happen with the scorpions including me, I just want to see this game more
Balanced. I enjoy playing it and I take out everything on my map, but more challenge would be great, instead of having to just do 5-7 clicks and destroy the enemy...

Julio

Why do guys like you make it sound like everybody is dropping fincas with missles & firebombs. You realize that the guys doing it spent $500, $700, $1000 on talent roulette to get there.

Another guy on here julio complains about the same thing. Yet julio dropped my base the other day with 20 second flashbangs. By your logic, I should be outraged that flashbang talents are too high & we should nerf flashbang duration & up their energy cost etc.

Guys will always find a way to drop your finca. And just cause 1 in 50 players can drop it with missles, doesnt mean we have to screw diegos for eveeybody.

Suck it up. Its a p2w game. If guys want to drop a grand to save time going thru their map, then god bless em.

Somehow everyone thinks that pointing out a blatant game imbalance is complaining. The game is unbalanced. Yes people paid a lot to obtain and upgrade sicarios with talents. I have Scorpions, La Quicas, and Diegos with talents; I've put $ into the game. Regardless of how strong my offense is, I would like to see a more balanced setup.

The game rewards extremes. I have advocated for reigning in some of the extremes regardless of the format.
If you read my earlier posts, i suggest that FTX look at any of the imbalances wherever they are.

Centipede

Somehow everyone thinks that pointing out a blatant game imbalance is complaining. The game is unbalanced. Yes people paid a lot to obtain and upgrade sicarios with talents. I have Scorpions, La Quicas, and Diegos with talents; I've put $ into the game. Regardless of how strong my offense is, I would like to see a more balanced setup.

The game rewards extremes. I have advocated for reigning in some of the extremes regardless of the format.
If you read my earlier posts, i suggest that FTX look at any of the imbalances wherever they are.
When guys spend up to $1000 on max talents, of course there will be an imbalance. We paid this much so that we could clear our map in 10 minutes instead of 2 hours. When its time to war, or go to the event, THATS when we can use our strategy and deploy our troops.

Julio, you have 20 second flashbang and just froze my entire base without getting hit. You call that balanced? **** no, but do u see me complaining about nerfing flashbang? **** no. I understand that u spent a lot on your 4 purple quicas & flashbang talents, good for you.

The way you freeze my entire base and run through it with max flashbang talents is imbalanced. Some dudes max their missles, some guys like you max their flashbangs. One thing we have in common with our "imbalanced" methods, is we spent A LOT of $$$$$ to get there.

Julio

Boy, sounds personal...

Clearing the map in 20 minutes? That's impressive. Sounds like you exactly made my point.

Centipede

Boy, sounds personal...

Clearing the map in 20 minutes? That's impressive. Sounds like you exactly made my point.
**** right in 20 minutes. Im not trying to spend hours online. Thered be 2 ways I could do that, either max my talents, or pay gold to speedup troops after every attack.

Just stop complaining and enjoy the game.

I hope FTX realizes that guys like you & 420 will never be satisfied.

It started with fuegos, then scorpions & firebombs. If they nerf diegos next, then in a month you same group of guys will be calling for them to nerf quicas. I wont care cause by then Id uninstall.