Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NERF DIEGOS

Nerf diegos like they did to scorpions to make game more balanced

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GHI1968

I would have the fight with you anytime but I don't drink alcohol and I definitely WILL NOT be you!!!

Lets not even ask what sort of 'barsports' the Germans get up to!! :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

Maniakbn96

This time you got me, if I read again It realy sounds strange...

But be sure I'm not interested in fu..... you... :)

Can we go back to facts or continue with this *****fight?

double pownage

I think this game isnt playable without diego unless u spend alot on training camp to keep troops ahead

Cruzzer

The best suggestion I heard on this topic was to allow the building health talents to apply to the finca. Bam! everything is fixed...

Centipede

The best suggestion I heard on this topic was to allow the building health talents to apply to the finca. Bam! everything is fixed...
If dudes want more health on their fincas, let that be a talent that they can add on. 5/5 20% finca health. But they gotta replace their 20% rocket launcher health or their 15% health to all buildings to get it. Pick your poison.

Serge

If dudes want more health on their fincas, let that be a talent that they can add on. 5/5 20% finca health. But they gotta replace their 20% rocket launcher health or their 15% health to all buildings to get it. Pick your poison.
The problem with thinking like this is that you would effectively be punishing people for a mistake the devs have made lol.

Chase has openly admitted that non-deploy raids was never meant to be the case, so really - no one should have to do any upgrades or sacrifice any money in any way to stop people dropping their finca without deploying, it should be a dev priority

EgregiousParagon.

How about make finca immune to rockets after the second strike.

I posted in another thread a video, entire battle was 5 seconds to take me down with no losses. No defense structure would have made any difference. FIX THIS PLEASE.

Last edited:

Cruzzer

Or just make "all buildings" actually mean "ALL buildings" including the finca.

Hadi

if you nerf diegos, pls let us know how will take 100k health rocket launchers?

I spent more than 30.000 gold on diegos talent...is not fair to nerf them, sincerlly if you administrators will do this i want my money back.

D-Block

Banned
I'm tired of seeing players missile my Finca and not even deploy troops....I understand people dropped loot on perks but this just makes the game a bit stupid.....let's try double health on the Finca and see where it goes ;)

[<[cr420]>]

No need to nerf diegos now that rocket launchers can have over 100k HP Thanks to the new sicario but!! Do something about the fincs .. NOW let the finca have some extra defense from sicario talents as well..

Ceto

Banned
Why Everbody crying???? Time with scorpion Everbody crying, now with diegos, play your game, and speak german, german is the world language now. I am the heavy wheight champion of the world.

BillyBob

Banned
wheight?
Aside from multiple grammer and spelling errors. I hope you don't represent the German contignent here. God help us all if you do.

Ceto

Banned
wheight?
Aside from multiple grammer and spelling errors. I hope you don't represent the German contignent here. God help us all if you do.
You are really funny t..
Go

BillyBob

Banned
I wasn’t trying to be funny. And your attempt at useless vulgarity doesn't surprise me one bit.

If you’re going to post in a forum, at least be illiterate so the rest of the community can try and decipher half the crap you write.

PS: Stay in Germany
PSS: Stay in school too.

Ceto

Banned
I wasn’t trying to be funny. And your attempt at useless vulgarity doesn't surprise me one bit.

If you’re going to post in a forum, at least be illiterate so the rest of the community can try and decipher half the crap you write.

PS: Stay in Germany
PSS: Stay in school too.
Deine Sprache interessiert mich ein scheiss dreck ob ich rechtschreib Fehler mache oder nicht ist meine Sache du klugscheisser, mache mich jetzt an deiner M...a zu schaffen.

Go and translate it in your Language Mr.ADHS i am so funny.