Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NERF DIEGOS

Nerf diegos like they did to scorpions to make game more balanced

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adreana

People will aways cry... first there problem was Scorpion... now when players start to use Diegos, he is the problem...What next? Wich atack socario will be the next problem of players wich don't have idea how to play ...There aways will have players who will ruin your base... one way or another! Or should we start to cry b'couse of people who has upgrade base sicarios and have more bonus health of buildings,even from them max level health ...?

Attachments

Maniakbn96

Yes at 22 hard to not deploy.. but possible...

Finca is "near" death after missiling only blow up some buildings, 3,4 maybe with truck and done...

Also not good :)

CRABNUTZ

Yes at 22 hard to not deploy.. but possible...

Finca is "near" death after missiling only blow up some buildings, 3,4 maybe with truck and done...

Also not good :)
That is correct! But it still forces a deployment of your layout is correct like ours. I no deploy many level 22 fincas because their setup is flawed.

The lesson here:

Grow to level 22 finca
Have a smart setup
Stop no deployment

Reactions: DSD

EgregiousParagon.

And I voted NO as well to "LIKE THEY DID TO SCORPIONS".

Diegos should be nurfed against FINCAs ONLY.
No delploys solved.

We all know base layout makes no difference. My energy allow 6 rockets.
30k hit at 140k health finca - how long will finca last? Even at 25k/rocket.

Some seems to have higher damage than that.

Cruzzer

If they nerd Diegos like they did Scorpions, then Widow's flash bang will be the next talent people gear up for. Then people will cry about why they should upgrade their defenses since they just get shocked and never get to fire anything off anyway.

D-Block

Banned
Well said, bro! Lame layouts don't mean the game is unbalanced!
It's has nothing to do with lame layouts homeboy....my base gets defensive wins all the time but I still get these 4 Diego PERKHEADS who missile my finca without deploying!!!! FANTASTIC (hands clap) YOURE A GREAT NARCOS PLAYER ;).......best idea I've heard so far is to make the finca IMMUNE to air strike so that troops or paras need to destroy it :)

DSD

It's has nothing to do with lame layouts homeboy....my base gets defensive wins all the time but I still get these 4 Diego PERKHEADS who missile my finca without deploying!!!! FANTASTIC (hands clap) YOURE A GREAT NARCOS PLAYER ;).......best idea I've heard so far is to make the finca IMMUNE to air strike so that troops or paras need to destroy it :)
There are ways to adjust it. No need to nerf anything. Tell me how you since a 400k finca with 3x75k rockets, 2x45k nerf, 5x70k piercing? How? Nerf Diego and you win 0. There are other threads on this topic. Nerfing Diego is definitely not the key.

DSD

At the moment finally is 315k max, but if they increase its health to let's say 400k then why nerf diego? But if they do that, they must adjust the ranking system (leagues).

D-Block

Banned
Like a few have suggested....make the finca immune to air strike!! Reaper is killing it now with 100k RLs....Diego is needed lol

Reactions: DSD