Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Please tone down/nerf diegos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hutchy

i have level 44 and still have no scorpion and i cant destroy your RL so easy. with diegos i need 4 rockets to destroy 1 your RL.
I'm level 44 too and up until a few days ago I was in your position where I was struggling to beat low level players with high level rl and outpost levels have increased too. So to sort out that problem I invested in missile talents for my Diego's brought my missile damage from 10k to 21500k damage I still struggle to pass the high level outposts....if you can invest money into the game then go for missile talents for your Diego's or fire bomb talents on your scorpions

LAGRIMA

Rather than nerfing something, we will be implementing counter strategies to use against this type of tactic. This will be coming out soon =).
so why you nerf scorpion give us back his power we need it cause reaper got the rockets health at 100k health and now scorpion is no good only diego and you wont nerf him so why you nerf scorpion you should do the same as diego do a counter strategies but you nerf scorpion even the talents got more power than a level max scorpion talk to the devs and give us back the firebomb energy and scorpion power or do the same whit diego cause is not fear that you nerf scorpion and now tjat we have the same problem whit diego you wont nerf him and people like me that use scorpion we have no power in him cause you take it out only go to 18% firebomb damage even the tatents go more than that to 20% firebomb damage that not good that a talent got more power than the one that he already got that only go to 18% firebomb damage is not fear but people that use diego are gonna keep his power that not fear and you know it if you wont nerf diego give us back the scorpion power to deal whit the rockets that git more than a 100k of health cause of reaper

Laquica

so why you nerf scorpion give us back his power we need it cause reaper got the rockets health at 100k health and now scorpion is no good only diego and you wont nerf him so why you nerf scorpion you should do the same as diego do a counter strategies but you nerf scorpion even the talents got more power than a level max scorpion talk to the devs and give us back the firebomb energy and scorpion power or do the same whit diego cause is not fear that you nerf scorpion and now tjat we have the same problem whit diego you wont nerf him and people like me that use scorpion we have no power in him cause you take it out only go to 18% firebomb damage even the tatents go more than that to 20% firebomb damage that not good that a talent got more power than the one that he already got that only go to 18% firebomb damage is not fear but people that use diego are gonna keep his power that not fear and you know it if you wont nerf diego give us back the scorpion power to deal whit the rockets that git more than a 100k of health cause of reaper
Yes give scorpion his thing back
And i give the 10.000 gold back i got refunded for it.
You also going to give your gold back?

D-Block

Banned
I'd gladly give that pathetic amount of gold back to get my old Scorpion!! Remember vato....they nerfed firebomb as well by making it more expensive to use (energy points).....that's a double nerf!!!
Does the word WHACK sound about right???

Laquica

I'd gladly give that pathetic amount of gold back to get my old Scorpion!! Remember vato....they nerfed firebomb as well by making it more expensive to use (energy points).....that's a double nerf!!!
Does the word WHACK sound about right???
If your willing to give the gold.back wy dont u use the gold instead then for getting yourself some diegos and/or laquicas
With full missile talents?

Jayjay

If your willing to give the gold.back wy dont u use the gold instead then for getting yourself some diegos and/or laquicas
With full missile talents?
Laquica laquica laquica... your so scared of them nerfing diegos because you already put so much time and money into them which is understandable.. but the move that ftx has made in nerfing scorpion twice was a very amateur move.. and was like taking a bandaid off and replacing it with chewed up bubble gum to patch a crack.. with the two power houses of offensive sicarios= diego and scorpion.. the "strategic fix chase mentioned earlier in this thread was inevitable.. because upping the health of the finca or making firebomb and missle damage less effective on the finca or what ever approach they decide to take on this matter.. was truly the finale resting and viable solution to our "complaints" .. for us player constantly falling the predictament of having our fincas firebombed or missled to death.. the developers just dont have a full staff of members that can visualize problems and solutions long term. so from this point on all your further arguments on this matter are rendered useless.. and ineffective.. hopefully i will save you data on your phone plane

Laquica

Laquica laquica laquica... your so scared of them nerfing diegos because you already put so much time and money into them which is understandable.. but the move that ftx has made in nerfing scorpion twice was a very amateur move.. and was like taking a bandaid off and replacing it with chewed up bubble gum to patch a crack.. with the two power houses of offensive sicarios= diego and scorpion.. the "strategic fix chase mentioned earlier in this thread was inevitable.. because upping the health of the finca or making firebomb and missle damage less effective on the finca or what ever approach they decide to take on this matter.. was truly the finale resting and viable solution to our "complaints" .. for us player constantly falling the predictament of having our fincas firebombed or missled to death.. the developers just dont have a full staff of members that can visualize problems and solutions long term. so from this point on all your further arguments on this matter are rendered useless.. and ineffective.. hopefully i will save you data on your phone plane

Nerf the diegos i dont care
I use 4 laquicas.
Or 2 laguicas en 2 diegos
Or 2 laguicas en 2 scorpion
Or 2.laquicas ruby an flare

Dont mind using de diegos anymore
(Didnt put any money on diego .diego is free talents are free had i think 100 diegos now 2 perfect left didt cost any gold only roughly 100diegos.

I spended my money on the defense sicarios and laquica and scorpion. And speeding upthings.)

Only nerfing someting isn a solution after itnwould be nerft whats going to be the next thing what wil let you cry about you?
Grow up this game aint for kids below 13

Life is hard life is on fair so play hard and f the rest

Jayjay

IMG_0007.jpg
Nerf the diegos i dont care
I use 4 laquicas.
Or 2 laguicas en 2 diegos
Or 2 laguicas en 2 scorpion
Or 2.laquicas ruby an flare

Dont mind using de diegos anymore
(Didnt put any money on diego .diego is free talents are free had i think 100 diegos now 2 perfect left didt cost any gold only roughly 100diegos.

I spended my money on the defense sicarios and laquica and scorpion. And speeding upthings.)

Only nerfing someting isn a solution after itnwould be nerft whats going to be the next thing what wil let you cry about you?
Grow up this game aint for kids below 13

Life is hard life is on fair so play hard and f the rest
Ahh why give up and lay down so easily such a rapid change of concern obviously you wouldnt praise and support something you diddnt care to lose.. you reason like a human that is under the age of 13... come on now.. and on top of that.. upon further evaluation and thinking i have came to the conclusion that nerfing was not the answer.. which is why i said any further arguments you wish to pursue will be rendered useless and ineffective.. as you have allowed you damaged so called "pride" to impair your vision and retention of information when reading my previous post.. which i mentioned that "nerfing scorpion was a ametuar move on the developers side.." and some of the decision makers on the ftx team lack long term solution skills.. which if some one has obtained a full matured adult brain and processing skills, they can draw to the conclusion that i no longer support "a simple nurf" but rather they bring back scorpions original abilities.. which by bring back scorpions original abilities it can then in turn combat the potential complaints in the near future when players bases are full of purple reapers with two 20% rocket launcher health talents... i am just trying to keep the interest of us players in mind when i speak on these forums.. but you are so stuck on patching up your pride.. that you continued on your ineffective arguments which i was just trying to save you time and data by having your refrain from that... hopefully you now have a better perspective of my angle on this situation

Laquica

View attachment 771
Ahh why give up and lay down so easily such a rapid change of concern obviously you wouldnt praise and support something you diddnt care to lose.. you reason like a human that is under the age of 13... come on now.. and on top of that.. upon further evaluation and thinking i have came to the conclusion that nerfing was not the answer.. which is why i said any further arguments you wish to pursue will be rendered useless and ineffective.. as you have allowed you damaged so called "pride" to impair your vision and retention of information when reading my previous post.. which i mentioned that "nerfing scorpion was a ametuar move on the developers side.." and some of the decision makers on the ftx team lack long term solution skills.. which if some one has obtained a full matured adult brain and processing skills, they can draw to the conclusion that i no longer support "a simple nurf" but rather they bring back scorpions original abilities.. which by bring back scorpions original abilities it can then in turn combat the potential complaints in the near future when players bases are full of purple reapers with two 20% rocket launcher health talents... i am just trying to keep the interest of us players in mind when i speak on these forums.. but you are so stuck on patching up your pride.. that you continued on your ineffective arguments which i was just trying to save you time and data by having your refrain from that... hopefully you now have a better perspective of my angle on this situation
Safe me time lol.
Safe yourself some time and stop crying on the forum use that time to put in the game
Mayby you can level up then

LAGRIMA

Also it's hilarious that @LAGRIMA is calling players cry babies and then got called out himself!!
PRICELESS :D:D
what you talking about im asking for the same **** you asking to bring back the scorpion damage and you say im criying so what about you doing the same **** im doing asking for scorpion damage back you talk **** but you dont see what you post dummy you posting the same **** tgat i did jajaja you look so stupid bro look at your post before you say something to somebody cause you asking for the same

LAGRIMA

Yes give scorpion his thing back
And i give the 10.000 gold back i got refunded for it.
i will i got money i dont care about the gold and like you say stop talking shig here and play more you look stupid telling people to stop posting here and play more but you always here talking about everybody jajajaja you ********

Jayjay

Safe me time lol.
Safe yourself some time and stop crying on the forum use that time to put in the game
Mayby you can level up then

Hahahahahhahahaha OFCOURSE this is how you respond lmao this makes you look very weak... but when your in a corner your in a corner...

Laquica

i will i got money i dont care about the gold and like you say stop talking shig here and play more you look stupid telling people to stop posting here and play more but you always here talking about everybody jajajaja you ********
Didnt told any one to stop posting only to stop.crying
So youre the one looking stupid with your post

Jayjay

Lol

Weak ? Whats that?
Only babys are weak
Just like you
Lol arguing with an ignorant person is like dipping a bucket into dry well... you win la quica i hope this makes your day or night congrats brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.