Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Please tone down/nerf diegos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julio

@Chase - FTX Games is there any way we can block messages from appearing from people who post worthless things and attack other players? This forum is starting to get overrun with trolls, juvenile posts, and other nonsense.

Fat Tortilla

No need for that.
Best solution would be Finca healthboost and sicario.
How you think you'd beat 100k rocketlaunchers and
other high-health defence building with nerfed diegos?

It's about how you set the base and avoid setting defencive buildings besides your finca.

This is only stupidy of yours when you can not set the base so missiles wont destroy it.

In other case there is really those who bomb the finca with missiles, but there comes the finca health boost and sicario!

Laquica

Just apply the building health from talents . Also on the finca . Would also be very logical because the finca is a building

CRABNUTZ

Then you could see fincas with as much as 1,003,000 hp, which I think most would concur defies logic as well.

Give back scorpions bonus ... with 5 reapers it is impossible to attack higher levels ....
And scorpions at max reach 100k damage which is 3 attacks it sucks ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Jayjay

F@ck yes
Give back scorpions bonus ... with 5 reapers it is impossible to attack higher levels ....
I completely agree with don Sisi it makes nooo sense that they nerf him because he was " to powerful" and took compounds down with a matter of 3 clicks and now they have diego which pretty much has the same power.. and NOW the devs want to re-evaluate and create "counter strategies".. if they do that then they have to give scorpion his original abilities back.. i mean it's necessary with these 100k+ rocket launchers

Matt3284

I completely agree with don Sisi it makes nooo sense that they nerf him because he was " to powerful" and took compounds down with a matter of 3 clicks and now they have diego which pretty much has the same power.. and NOW the devs want to re-evaluate and create "counter strategies".. if they do that then they have to give scorpion his original abilities back.. i mean it's necessary with these 100k+ rocket launchers

Matt3284

Posts like this.. they will not give scorpion his abilities back.. its so funny its laughable. They gonna take all that gold back aswell what everyone got compensated? I raided a level 58 today with gustavo in my squad. So believe me you do not need a nerf or a return of anyones abilities (as laughable as that sounds) just think outside the box. There is plenty of ways to do things in this game and everone of you calling for nerfs and scorpions bomb power back.. obviously have no clue how to hit a base... peace!

Matt3284

F@ck yes
I killed a base today with 100k+ rocket launcher health with a level 1 gustavo.. do bot use words like impossible. Thanks:)

D-Block

Banned
@Matt3284....what Lvl are you and what troops do you use???
I'm also curious who the other three Sicarios riding with Gustavo were??

Matt3284

@Matt3284....what Lvl are you and what troops do you use???
I'm also curious who the other three Sicarios riding with Gustavo were??
Im lvl 59. I used flacos.. rocket launchers are flacos kryptonite.. i beat the base.. gustavo even survived.. i level 1 gustavo.. im fully aware that gustavo is for fusing only before anyine says it.. but everyone moaning and *****ing does my head in man. Its a money game.. it always will be, or these guys wouldnt of made it.. there is an established amount of players that have spent thousands on this game.. unfortunately progression means spending

Jayjay

Posts like this.. they will not give scorpion his abilities back.. its so funny its laughable. They gonna take all that gold back aswell what everyone got compensated? I raided a level 58 today with gustavo in my squad. So believe me you do not need a nerf or a return of anyones abilities (as laughable as that sounds) just think outside the box. There is plenty of ways to do things in this game and everone of you calling for nerfs and scorpions bomb power back.. obviously have no clue how to hit a base... peace!
You have a point but that is the fault of ftx not the players.. for giving a temp solution nerfing scorpion just because players complained about their fincas getting destroyed by firebombs rather than coming up with a practical and permanent solution which they claim is now in the "process of being implemented" they should have chose that route sooner than later... instead of giving players thousands of gold just to go use and beef up a Diegos which now leads again to players complaining about him destroying their fincas with just 4 clicks.. it's because of their poor decision and lack of the ability to implement a long term solution..that we are here today on this forum complaining about what could have been avoided and adjusted months ago!! are you getting a better perspective of the point I'm trying to push across..? I hope so..

Status
Not open for further replies.