Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[Poll] Matchmaking Changes Feedback

How have the new matchmaking changes to player bases affected you?

• Improved selection of opponents

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • Opponents too low level

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Opponents too high level

Votes: 97 74.6%
  • Not enough opponents

Votes: 24 18.5%
  • No noticeable change

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters

NetGuruINC

I think the poll has spoken for itself, FTX when will you go back to the normal match up system????????????????

Android

There's no better way of making the game more balanced and fair than matching players with their level. We want equal level player enemies!

bambalys

in my oppinion it was completely ok when players that showed up on your personal map, were messed by your medals.

Jamal

Banned
Dear all guys. So chase said on my direcly message that its possibly permanent with 2-3 levels. So everything that u said or what u wanna say about unbalance or whatever. They are gonna be ignore that. They are will use this update permanently. So thanks FTX for game. Bye bye...

dino

Dear all guys. So chase said on my direcly message that its possibly permanent with 2-3 levels. So everything that u said or what u wanna say about unbalance or whatever. They are gonna be ignore that. They are will use this update permanently. So thanks FTX for game. Bye bye...
Ah well... I wont support such behaviour by rewarding it and buy gold.
Their game.... my money.. and i have this feeling im not the only one who stopped buying gold.

@Chase - FTX Games I hope dry bread tastes well.

Huanito

Almost a week since false update and i want to invite everyone here include the designers to my celebration party.
It's going to be a barbecue with lots of stakes and fresh meat.
I bought plànty of beer bottles and whisky,vodka ...you name it.
I have rented a special place with a big big pool so you all can come with your rubber ducks or whatever you like because it is going to be the biggest party of all.
No guys.....i dont celebrate a birthday.......
Today i finally succeded to defend my base first time since false update took place.
Come with mood...it's going to be a great party.

Exaile_SRB

If that is case no more gold buying from me...it can't be fair ever if u matched with players even 1 lvl higher because that can mean a rocket launcher addition, or even ner gas + piercing cannon and so on.... Bye bye

ACO

Banned
The moment the official statement from FTX says it's a permanent update and they don't go back to same level vs same level i think i'm out too. I think the poll result speaks for itself

Jamal

Banned
I think there is gonna be no statement. Its clear now bro. U see its a week now since the update. They just said we gonna meeting it. Hope the meeting is real.

Jamal

Banned
If that is case no more gold buying from me...it can't be fair ever if u matched with players even 1 lvl higher because that can mean a rocket launcher addition, or even ner gas + piercing cannon and so on.... Bye bye
Yes. I have the screenshot of this conversation with chase

Android

The game is under maintenance, a new update? Hope it's going to be something positive for a change.

Android

Just further available upgrades (above level 20) for Finca and other buildungs. But nothing regarding the matchmaking and port?

ACO

Banned
Just further available upgrades (above level 20) for Finca and other buildungs. But nothing regarding the matchmaking and port?
Another clear sign of "we could care less about balance problems". After 1 week or so when people posted on this forum a massive amout of problems the game has + sugestions what do they do guys: new sicario, 2k gold box. Most of the people complain about haw messed up it is to lvl-up in this game as it is and they decide to make even more upgrades=)) Incompetence like this is hard to find i promise! Long live the greed! Chase until you explain i will call you a liar. You sweet talcked us that you will have meetings, discus the problems with the team yada yada and you come up with this? More oportunitis for FTX to get more money.

ogkush

Normally yes!
But sometimes one client calls me 4 times in 45 minutes and do not leave massage so no emergency...
Sure I call back but surly let them wait 1 day...

And I am sure Ftx has to answer some more questions :))
omg u build instantly finca to 21 nice with that kind of player FTX never died :D