Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[Poll] Matchmaking Changes Feedback

How have the new matchmaking changes to player bases affected you?

• Improved selection of opponents

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • Opponents too low level

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Opponents too high level

Votes: 97 74.6%
  • Not enough opponents

Votes: 24 18.5%
  • No noticeable change

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters

Maniakbn96

Thats not the point 13 levels higher?

Absolutly is that the point... if you destroy every outpost before easy with no deploy and only missiles they give you higher outposts, so I understood the new matchmaking?

Kali

Banned
View attachment 245 I[/QUOTE]
i feel you bro they want you to get better fuses otherwise no chance you can take this out with low dammage. I have done this outpost with scorpion and you need some high fb dammage

Last edited:

Maniakbn96

You wrote in another thread you have 25 k missile... you can take that easy!
Tell whole story please

SmokeP

If that is case no more gold buying from me...it can't be fair ever if u matched with players even 1 lvl higher because that can mean a rocket launcher addition, or even ner gas + piercing cannon and so on.... Bye bye
If one rocket launcher or nerve gas or piercing cannon on an opponent 1 level higher than you is defending your attacks, you suck and should honestly uninstall the game.

Alex

I dont know how is this supose to be fair since i am lvl 43 with 840 medals and i have on my map a guy that is lvl 45 with 1100 medals well how its this a fair fight?

Sp4rky1426

Please fill out the poll and help us gather feedback on our recent changes to matchmaking!
Is this poll still doing the rounds??
I would have thought you could see exactly what the majority think about it on the FTX forum??
Opponents level to high after the update
Not enough opponents full stop.. Considering the cost of upgrades (plus the port being useless now)and it being part of the gameplay that opponents don't receive what's lost loot wise after a successful attack.
Do we ever get to hear what @Chase - FTX Games thinks about any of the threads and comments???

MeMarv

Banned
I dont know how is this supose to be fair since i am lvl 43 with 840 medals and i have on my map a guy that is lvl 45 with 1100 medals well how its this a fair fight?
Its not a fair fight they just want you to spend gold . By upgrading your missile fireboms squadcams etc. Instant

Android

Is this matchmaking going to be permanent? Again, a lot of players are quitting due to this update. Mostly non paying players, who struggle to get resources, their troops are to weak to beat higher levels, their defenses can't stop other players from raiding. This means they're stuck at certain point. I only keep up the pace, because I spend some money for the shields. But most players are not going to spend money, and as the game currently stands, they can't upgrade, they can't collect enough resources or cash at once for bigger upgrades. It's dissapointing to see my fellow cartel members lose interest.

Something has to change.

Jamal

Banned
Is this matchmaking going to be permanent? Again, a lot of players are quitting due to this update. Mostly non paying players, who struggle to get resources, their troops are to weak to beat higher levels, their defenses can't stop other players from raiding. This means they're stuck at certain point. I only keep up the pace, because I spend some money for the shields. But most players are not going to spend money, and as the game currently stands, they can't upgrade, they can't collect enough resources or cash at once for bigger upgrades. It's dissapointing to see my fellow cartel members lose interest.

Something has to change.
Please answear this question @Chase - FTX Games

Reactions: Ins