Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Serge

Serge

I had a funny feeling you were going to come back online and start attacking bases.. So close yet so far haha.
LOL, I'm sure you'll have your prize in the next 48 hours or so mate, if you were that close anyway. Then you can move onto bigger and better things like getting onto my map ;):p

Rio26

Banned
LOL, I'm sure you'll have your prize in the next 48 hours or so mate, if you were that close anyway. Then you can move onto bigger and better things like getting onto my map ;):p
Hahah, I have no plans of being anywhere near your map for a long time yet, too easy to climb the rankings all the way down here pal :p

MAXIMUS

I'm coming for your UK #1 top spot, there's 20 points separating us at the minute.. I told you a long time ago it was only a matter of time :p
Lol top and 20 in the world or u are a bunch of

Last edited by a moderator:

Rio26

Banned
Having a high rating is nice but personally I think you are only as strong as your base is!! o_O
You're as strong as your offence, no matter how strong your base is.. It will inevitably get raided, however if you have a **** offence you're not going to get very far!

D-Block

Banned
You're as strong as your offence, no matter how strong your base is.. It will inevitably get raided, however if you have a **** offence you're not going to get very far!
A strong offence is definitely crucial but come WAR time you become a liability :eek:

D-Block

Banned
The war that I'm currently involved in has nobody that even wants to look at my base lol :cool: